What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindy's 2024 Trials Super Thread

Gronk

Staff member
Good half, but I don’t think the Tits are much. Our errors are stopping us scoring, rather than the Tits.

Parra Pride

Referee
I have Foxtel so no problems.
My condolences. On a more serious note, I invite anyone who thinks Kayo is bad to spend a decent amount of time watching NBA through their League Pass. With the insane yearly price they charge on that thing you'd think they'd be able to afford to put up a good service, but you'd be surprised with how shit it can get at times. Makes Kayo look almost flawless in comparison honestly.

Tooooks

Bench
My condolences. On a more serious note, I invite anyone who thinks Kayo is bad to spend a decent amount of time watching NBA through their League Pass. With the insane yearly price they charge on that thing you'd think they'd be able to afford to put up a good service, but you'd be surprised with how shit it can get at times. Makes Kayo look almost flawless in comparison honestly.
As much as I hate giving my money to Murdoch, I haven’t had a problem with Kayo since I used to have to play it through Google chrome.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Interesting.

I do however have Paramount+ to watch the A-League. It's amazing how many complaints I read elsewhere about their streaming service being shite, yet I've never ever had an issue with them.
Could it be the actual internet (NBN) service providers that are the problem, not the streaming providers?
100%. I don’t think Kayo is at fault. Our internet speeds across the country are dog shit, even with NBN.

Soto

Bench
Interesting.

I do however have Paramount+ to watch the A-League. It's amazing how many complaints I read elsewhere about their streaming service being shite, yet I've never ever had an issue with them.
Could it be the actual internet (NBN) service providers that are the problem, not the streaming providers?
Great point...I still have foxtel...however I upped the internet speed as for whatever reason I was getting buffering only ever when watching super Saturday...since going to NBN 100 plan haven't had a problem...only a further dent in the pocket

eels_fan

First Grade
Sivo is just a dope. Nothing is done with urgency ever. The pass wasn’t great, but he looked like he didn’t know if it was a football or a grenade