1. Round 5 Edition OUT NOW:

The Round 5 issue of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine and match programme for is out now!

This week it's Penrith v Canberra so we look at the competition leaders with second rower Kurt Capewell, while we also share the story of the birth of the Glebe Dirty Reds, and as always, the full program for the coming weekend's action across NRL, NSWRL and QRL with a wrap-up of the weekend just gone.

VOLUME 2 ISSUE 5 - READ NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Hitman: Agent 47

Discussion in 'The Music & Movies Forum' started by Bulldog Force, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Bulldog Force

Bulldog Force Referee

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2679042/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Fan of the game, and of the first movie. This isn't a sequel, this is a completely new movie. Timothy Olyphant is not playing the role of Agent 47, instead Rupert Friend who's only 33. I'm not sure how well he'll pull of the role but it's fair to give him a try. Will be watching this one.

[youtube]alQlJDRnQkE[/youtube]

[​IMG]

2. Bazzi

Bazzi First Grade

I liked him in Homeland, so I'm keen to see how he goes playing a role like this.

3. Bulldog Force

Bulldog Force Referee

I actually haven't seen him in anything... at all. But judging by his persona of the movies and shows he's been in, I think he'll have the characteristics to fit quite nicely into the role. I mean compare Timothy Olyphant in A Man Apart to his role in Hitman... they are worlds apart - and he did a pretty good job. As long as this guy can pull off the Silent Assassin and disguises pretty well... I'll be happy!