What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hodges taking advice from Chris Walker?

Kaz

junior
Penelope Pittstop said:
The 21-year-old Queensland representative is understood to have approached Brisbane chief executive Bruno Cullen in a bid to resume his career with his former club.

Sorry, has this been confirmed?

Bruno Cullun has stated before that Justin Hodges will not be coming to Brisbane.

Cullun has also stated on 4BC radio, with all these rumours about the Broncos signing players, you now know why we don't talk to the Sydney Media.

Why would a club like the Broncos want to sign a player up, who has just re-signed with a club for 3 years.

They would have to pay the Roosters money to do that.

Just say the Rooster release him, they would have it in this contract that he can't play for another NRL.

They are not stupid like Souths were regarding Chris Walker.

chooky

Juniors
Northwest Rabbit said:
ozzie said:
and at his age didn't you all go through shattered romances and reckon the world was against you??

Naah of course you didn't because you guys are bullet proof. Well any Souths supporter would have to be

No need to get all offended about it. I just thought it was funny that you guys sign Walker and then Hodges pulls this stunt.

who's the good looking guy holding the beer? :lol:

rastus

Juniors
ozzie said:
Northwest Rabbit said:
ozzie said:
and at his age didn't you all go through shattered romances and reckon the world was against you??

Naah of course you didn't because you guys are bullet proof. Well any Souths supporter would have to be

No need to get all offended about it. I just thought it was funny that you guys sign Walker and then Hodges pulls this stunt.

yeah but the funniest thing about Walkers signing was you guys paid squillions for him - we didn't - now laugh that one off...

Ok :lol: :lol: Even at what you guys are paying him he is being grossly overpaid, one just has to look at his performances to see that - now those have really been something to get a laugh out of

melon....

Coach
rastus said:
ozzie said:
Northwest Rabbit said:
ozzie said:

yeah but the funniest thing about Walkers signing was you guys paid squillions for him - we didn't - now laugh that one off...

Ok :lol: :lol: Even at what you guys are paying him he is being grossly overpaid, one just has to look at his performances to see that - now those have really been something to get a laugh out of
How do you explain the whole Souths squad being on a payroll?? Looking at Souths performances, I wouldnt be talking to soon.

Slugs

Penelope Pittstop said:
f**k you've got a sad existance troll.

Sorry everyone, I'm getting jack of this sh*t. I don't go f***ing about and trolling other people forums with absolute tripe.

Pittstop

If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen biiaatttcchhh :lol: :lol: :lol:

Slugs

Penelope Pittstop said:
Slugs, I was only thinking of you today. Wondering where our resident troll had gotten to. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where have you been?

Don't lie Pittstop......you were dreaming about "SLUG(S)"

Dont worry I haven't been far away...just taking a well earned rest before our big season ahead.................go the MIGHTY BUNNY...2004 the year of the rabbit ;-) ;-)

Slugs

Penelope Pittstop said:
Well good bloody luck Slugs, cause your going to need it. Oh, and Melon has a spoon stall happening. ENJOY !!

I wouldnt go near Melon's spoon after I found out where he has had it :oops: :oops: :oops:

I think he is still on anti-inflammatory medication for it :lol: :lol: :lol:

ozzie

Bench
Slugs said:
Penelope Pittstop said:
Slugs, I was only thinking of you today. Wondering where our resident troll had gotten to. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where have you been?

Don't lie Pittstop......you were dreaming about "SLUG(S)"

Dont worry I haven't been far away...just taking a well earned rest before our big season ahead.................go the MIGHTY BUNNY...2004 the year of the rabbit ;-) ;-)

going to the first game mate??

Latest posts