What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hodges

_Johnsy

Referee
I'd like to know how you would react if your mate was unconcious on the ground and some absolute meat head came and picked him up and dropped him. I hope that poore gets what he deserves for that.

Poor form from POORE, this is his 1st indescretion.

HODGES carried on like a petulant child, making threats to anyone in a blue jumper, along with talks of retribution in the weeks leading up to SOO3. He had ample opportunity to carry the threats out. And he came up short, he did sweet f**k all. He has always been a germ, his entire 1st grade career.

As long as he plays the game, even on playstation, He will be the biggest wanker in the game.

_Johnsy

Referee
Ben Creagh would get upset that Hodges stole his name then!

The difference is that St.George Illawarra have premiership to contend for.I am sure CREAGH wanted to be a part of that.

HODGES on the other hand, I think he's still receiving elocution classes, enter inaudible grunts for HODGES benefit and throw bananas. He does have the IQ of a fontal lobe free primate.

xofstgeorge

Juniors
i remember before state of origin 1, hodges bagging out jennings about how his debut will be tough and he will choke under the pressure.
Yet when the journo turned back round and asked hodges about his massive f**k up when he gifted NSW 2 tries in his own goal area, hodges turned back round and being the super wordsmith that he is with tremedous wit, answered"im not here to talk about that..."

What a f**king wanker, i have never (maybe not never) heard or seen someone that sh*ts me as much as he does, i would love to see ANY player in the nrl to just lay this f**ker out one day, whether that be from a cheap shot, haymaker, blindside hit, hit and run.... what ever! just wipe that smile off his ugly ass face!

WonderBoyd

Juniors
Yeah. I remember that. That was funny. Hodges sayed things about Jennings' defence and MJ had better stats, in both defence and attack.

Gippsy

Bench
Yet when the journo turned back round and asked hodges about his massive f**k up when he gifted NSW 2 tries in his own goal area, hodges turned back round and being the super wordsmith that he is with tremedous wit, answered"im not here to talk about that..."

What a f**king wanker, i have never (maybe not never) heard or seen someone that sh*ts me as much as he does, i would love to see ANY player in the nrl to just lay this f**ker out one day, whether that be from a cheap shot, haymaker, blindside hit, hit and run.... what ever! just wipe that smile off his ugly ass face!

lol... and didn't he sook for about 2 weeks after that? Travelled back on his own, went AWOL from training, suffered depression or whatever, basically cried about it for weeks. What a wacka.

stg666

Juniors
i might have to sit at home and chant to myself. i still don't like the guy. ps. sorry to bore you mr red. will try to come up with something different next time but that was my way of saying how much his reaction to all and sundry on wed night shat me and many others.

xofstgeorge

Juniors
i might have to sit at home and chant to myself. i still don't like the guy. ps. sorry to bore you mr red. will try to come up with something different next time but that was my way of saying how much his reaction to all and sundry on wed night shat me and many others.

perhaps lyrics along lines of.....

"Justin hodges wears a nappy..
tra la la la la la la la la,
Mr Red is never happy..
Tra la la la la la la la la
Whinge and sook, they could be brothers.
tra la la tra la la la la laa,
sleeping under the same covers,
Tra la la la laaa la la la laaa"

Red'n'White

Juniors
Did anyone see Hodges go to throw the ball at an attacking player who pushed him over the dead ball line. He went to swing a punch or throw the ball and Gavin Badger call out to him to cut it out. He is a liability to his team he is a hot head and a whinger. Anything done by Queensland or Bronco's is ok but if an opposing side to his do everything wrong, watchout. He needs to settle down, he is a very angry boy. The way he carries on he needs a course of anger management.

j0nesy

Bench
I'd like to know how you would react if your mate was unconcious on the ground and some absolute meat head came and picked him up and dropped him. I hope that poore gets what he deserves for that.

He was actually reacting to Price being knocked out by White, but was blaming Waterhouse. The fact is that Price was KO'ed in a one on one fight with White and it should have been a try. But true to Origin tradition, the officials decided it best to placate the vocal minority that is Queensalnd. Hey, but don't let the truth get in the way of a good story. You QLD'ers are the worst whingers of all time, you can't handle losing a game.

Big Pete

Referee
:lol:

Hodges never said Jennings would choke, he just said it's tough making your debut in Origin.

As for this thread, chant whatever you like, it's your day at the football.

Jono1987

Juniors
Hodges is a grub of the highest order. f**k off you donkey wankstains. Oh yeah I hope your sorry mobs finishes 7th or 8th so we can out you the first week of the finals.

Cagey Mac

Bench
Hodges would pay to go to a peep show of himself
Coops has always had the better of him and it will be so again when we play
Brisbane have Buckley's of making the 8 unless everyone else collapses around them

Cagey Mac

Bench
I'd still love to have in the Red Vee any day of the week.

He has lots of raw talent but I think that he's overrated
I'd have him at #3 centre in the NRL at the moment behind Inglis and Cooper but others will overtake him IMO within the next year or two

Last edited:

sting

Bench
I'd still love to have in the Red Vee any day of the week.

no way! our team and culture is more important than one guy.

i'd rather have cooper and scott.

and then inglis, jmoz, idris, jennings then daylight then hodges. he's a piece of sh*t

Latest posts