What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hodgson Out?

Raider Ultra

Bench
I heard a rumour that Michael Hodgson has been ruled out for a number of weeks with a cracked rib. Can anyone confirm this?

BAY72

Juniors
fu*k! #-o

he told me after the game that he had problems with his rib, and that it was not the same as last year, but, I don't know if it is cracked or if he is out this week.

Kris_man

Bench
argh, so many injury rumours. we'll have to just wait until 7:3- Saturday night (or 9:20 for me - damn you fox sports!)

brenno

Juniors
:clap: Well if thats the case then Rothery deserves another shot. He was superb against the Knights. Hodgson just can't seem to have any luck with injury. You'd swear he was playing for the Dragons or something.

thickos

First Grade
But we named an extended bench for Souths as well. Personally I haven't heard anything about Hodgo being injured.

However I would like to see Rothery get a bench spot, IMO I think he is better than Kahler and I think Kahler is going pretty damn well at the moment.

thickos

First Grade
Canberra have lost interchange forward Michael Hodgson (broken rib) from the six-man bench. Coach Matthew Elliott said Hodgson would be out for between two and four weeks.

from the SMH

RaidersMalt

Juniors
"...Canberra have lost interchange forward Michael Hodgson with a rib injury, with the former Parramatta player replaced by Alan Rothery on the bench. While the Raiders are approaching the return of star Dragons five-eighth Trent Barrett with caution, much of Canberra's focus this week has been on blunting the St George Illawarra duo of Jason Ryles and Luke Bailey."

It looks pretty certain Hodgo will be out. Be good to see Rothery given a shot though.

In related news, how are St George $1.85 favourites against the Raiders ($1.95)??
We haven't lost, they haven't won. They have heaps of injuries. Head to Head we have won the last 3 and drew 1.

Looks like Sportodds are beleiving all the Sydney media hype.

Raider Ultra

Bench
Raiders were clear favourites, except Saints have had $90 000 put on them, the Raiders have had something like $700.

skeepe

Immortal
Something else from the Daily Telegraph:

In the past four encounters the Dragons have lost three and drawn one, with captain Barrett dropping the ball over the line in the controversial 21-14 loss at Oki Jubilee Stadium last season.

What was so controversial about our win? I was there, but bugger if I can remember it, can anyone remind me? Or was the controversy the fact that a team from Canberra beat a team from Sydney? Also I was under the impression the score was 21-12... or is my memory just bad?

schnitzel

Juniors
Anyone read the counting down part of RLW this week? Says Canberra will be Manly's next victim at brookvale in round six? :shock:

thickos

First Grade
21-12 was the score skeepe.

Nothing controversial about the match skeepe, the only thing of note was the ball over the line incident.

The Telegraph has no idea #-o

Boing Boing

Juniors
I have said this before, but the Tele is a paper I wouldn't even use to clean my dipstick. It is just rubbish.

Boing Boing

Juniors
We need to spread that avatar, ultra. Wouldn't it look great if a certain percentage of users on this forum, which the media does perouse, saw that avatar?! :idea:

Latest posts