What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hohaia to tigers??????????

douglasallen91 said:
someone rang up radio sport this morning and said they saw tim sheens, lance hohaia and someone else in a car parked somewhere in auckland yesterday.

take it as u will.

Waas this car pasrked on K Road:lol:

That would be pretty good if true. Anything that gets more Kiwi's playing first grade NRL would be great. It wouldn't be bad for the Warriors either, I'd like to see him playing halfback, but if he's going to be playing Bartercard it's quite a waste of money for us.

hes a useless halfback, not a bad hooker, but as a team man i reckon lancey is a waste of space.
I'm not really sure what that's based on, since he's had just a handful of games at halfback over several years and generally acquitted pretty well. He's not a great stand-off, but I think he had all the tools to be a very good halfback.

MKEB...

Staff member
When is the anti tampering deadline? Or when are players allowed to neotiooate legally time-wise.

I think he would be wasting his time in super league..if he had a decent mentor at an Aus club i think he might do okay...Super league you have worse revolving door coaching policies than at the warriors...

As long as he dont go to St george...God St George piss me off...

mattyj

Juniors
I don't think he will play alongside Benji at all well. Prince softens benji's desire to continually attack will some good long kicks and some sensible tacticle decisions. He seems to have the ability to take the game away from benji when things arn't going his way and settles things down.

Hohaia dosen't have any of those abilities what so ever. In fact his skill set is similar to benji with his running, short kicking and passing game, the only difference is that Marshall is 10x better at it

EJS

Juniors
Iafeta said:
He's still got a contract.

Why do so many players in Auckland think when they're not in the current first grade squad that gives them the right to think of, contemplate, or exercise the right to terminate their legally binding contract. It sickens me that it happens so much at the Warriors, and seemingly, well aside from the Eels currently, little elsewhere. Are the agents agitating a mountain out of a mullhill? Perhaps if thats the case, their accreditation needs to be looked at.

This is not a go at Lance in particular, its a go at the culture of the club that players can't respect they earn the jersey, and they honour their contracts.

Perhaps they watch the Club trash players when they're not in the current first grade squad, thinking that gives them the right to think of, contemplate, or exercise the right to terminate their legally binding contract.

Cynical, I know, but I've seen it too often...

douglasallen91 said:
someone rang up radio sport this morning and said they saw tim sheens, lance hohaia and someone else in a car parked somewhere in auckland yesterday.

take it as u will.

Let me put this to rest. I saw it too. It was a Hugh Grant - [SIZE=-1]Divine Brown transaction going down [/SIZE]