What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hold your heads up boys...

Ron Jeremy

Coach
strider said:
agree 200%!!! .... melbourne won the game on the back of their great defence .... hell!! - they don't even need to twist guy's heads off to dominate defensively!

they are the defensive benchmark in the comp without their lame head twisting crap - its a shame we can't be talking about their great defence week after week instead of grapples and crushers etc

we didn't trouble them enough tonight - a big part was because they didn't give us an inch

If you reckon the ref was not biased in the first half and was consistent then give yourself a carrot up th ebum!!

Hurriflatch

Referee
Eels must beat Dragons to have any hope of a home final

hell they need to beat the Dragons to even make the top 8

strider

Post Whore
Ron Jeremy said:
If you reckon the ref was not biased in the first half and was consistent then give yourself a carrot up th ebum!!
dude! ... go ask fishy about me and refs - he'll tell ya i'm the biggest re whinger in the business (and yeah i f'n am!!! - cos the standard of refereeing is abismal!) .... no need for carrots up my bum :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
strider said:
dude! ... go ask fishy about me and refs - he'll tell ya i'm the biggest re whinger in the business (and yeah i f'n am!!! - cos the standard of refereeing is abismal!) .... no need for carrots up my bum :lol:

You need a continental cucumber dude, with some mayo on the end:lol: i dont like blaming refs either, drag up threads about others losses we've had and you wont seeing me bagging, but tonight i was banging the tv by the 20th mim. Sorry dude, but the ref was not consistant at all tonight. Answer this, were the storm players tha tbrillant that they didn't conceade one penalty in the final 20 minutes> f**k picking up tarts tonigth i'm looking for someone decen t!

Yeah top effort, we will need more of them too.
We'll finish outside the top 4 now and more than likely play the Warriors in NZ or Cowboys in NQ so we have to play well.
PJ and Tahu will miss at least a week too after thier high shots.
It's the games like last week that cost us a spot in the top 4 not tonights game.

gustarny

Juniors
Clown have you ever played the game or are you just a couch potato You talk so much crap .I have coached league for several years you dont have a clue,Keep posting your sh*te.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
gustarny said:
Clown have you ever played the game or are you just a couch potato You talk so much crap .I have coached league for several years you dont have a clue,Keep posting your sh*te.

Who gives a turd!! i will back my judgement over yours anyday of the week, and i have actually been asked to coached by many people, particulary on this board!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Ron Jeremy said:
Forget the bloody Sharks game!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was an off game focus on how we play against the top sides, after all the top sides are in the semis!

well in order to be a top side, you've got to be focused EVERY week.

Hurriflatch said:
I'm hoping for a game v Cowboys they are very beatable
Yeah but me thinks it will be Warriors if the Warriors beat Manly next week it's likely to be Warriors 4th Us 5th provided we win both our games.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Hurriflatch said:
being asked by HJ after 10 beers doesn't count man ;-) :lol:

hahahahhaha 2 shay

But know not HJ but others, and i will be player/coach next year up here;-)

Ron Jeremy said:

I agree that Melbourne got the rub of the "one team town" penalties - but I don't think they decided the game.

Hurriflatch said:
I'm hoping for a game v Cowboys they are very beatable

I agree - that would be my preference, as I think they are soft.

I also think if we finish at least 6th (hopefully 5th) we are in with a very solid chance.

Finishing 6th, we may get the second chance if no-one can knock over Melb or Manly.

5th - you would pretty much be assured.

Latest posts