What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Holden Cup to First-Grade Breakdown Percentages & Success

Eelsman18

Juniors
Now, I could just post the entire article itself here in full as text format but that would defeat the purpose of visiting the website in which the content originated from.

So, I'll make you do the hard work and visit the site and then you can discuss the content from the article here in this blog.

The entire article basically looks at all 16 NRL teams and how they have utilised the Holden Cup as a means of promotion and transition for their young, budding players.
It looks at the total number of players to have played Holden Cup for those teams, how many of them have gone on to play first-grade and the total percentage for each of those teams in relation to how successful their transitioning has been.

All active first-graders that have played for each team in the Holden Cup are then listed.

Obviously, nothing is flawless, so if you not any inaccuracies or any inefficiencies, then let me know and I can fix it. In fact, I would appreciate it should you notice one.

Here it is, the link, so enjoy:

http://www.nospam09.com/2017/04/10/holden-cup-to-first-grade-percentage-breakdown-by-team/

myrrh ken

First Grade
You can't post rival site links - they get auto corrected to this glorious site apparently.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Probably worth a read wherever it is. Get a better idea of the value the comp has brought after it's canned

Perth Red

Post Whore
Well that was an anti climax after a great build up lol. Eelsman you might like to give us a synopsis to break the suspense.