What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Holdsworth, Prior, Gibbs, J Wright, Isaac DeGois.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
That was the most insipid performance I have ever seen. A decent team would have beaten us by 50. They are all shit, carney included

Craigshark

First Grade
If Carney isn't 100% don't play him.. If he is, he needs to man up in defence and stop looking as if he's too worried he is going to get hurt.

Craigshark

First Grade
I agree though, the players mentioned are all crap.. This season has been torture. You forgot Ayshford. He is useless.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Arona goes ok. Only new player remotely close to first grade standard. Happy hundredth you f**king Portuguese international. Go you good thing.

Weaponhead

Coach
Very few players earning their pay cheques. At least Gal has origin to look forward to.

The interim coach thing has been a disaster.

Craigshark

First Grade
Saturday night next week will be great.. We'll be able to watch someone like Bukuya who we stupidly let go for that useless goose stepping piece of shit Prior, run rings around our right side of defence which he use to protect.

webShark

Special mention to Stapo too. Modelled himself on Pom.

First time ever , I cannot think of a single player who played well. Not one. Don't suppose future opponents noticed all 6 tries down the same side. I have met Prior. Maybe too nice a bloke in the wrong profession. When Tyrone Roberts ran through the gap and scored
without checking I knew Prior would have a part to play. Had involvement in 5 tries. Near record for negative assists.

Special mention to Stapo too. Modelled himself on Pom.

First time ever , I cannot think of a single player who played well. Not one. Don't suppose future opponents noticed all 6 tries down the same side. I have met Prior. Maybe too nice a bloke in the wrong profession. When Tyrone Roberts ran through the gap and scored
without checking I knew Prior would have a part to play. Had involvement in 5 tries. Near record for negative assists.

The same side the Dragons did so Sharp had all week to come up with plan and what was it, switch Stapo to wing, and drop yes drop Sopoaga who had made a ton of tackle and place Prior out with Ayshford and Carney what a disaster that is, Sharp out of depth

webShark

Yay, Flanno is back in September.

For 3 years. Cant we organise him to violate his parole :) This is his squad. Knights second rower runs down our fastest in 20 metres. Probably 10th fastest at the Knights. We don't need speed though.

Never mind Eric back soon. Anyone heard of change.org. Maybe we could start a petition :).