What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

home advantage

nibbs

Bench
is there a home advantage in this game? Often I find it really hard to beat my friends brothers team, the Not Gay Skulls, when I play them at their home ground, but I can nearly always beat them when I play at home.

Mario

Juniors
There is a home advantage during the season, which slightly boosts the confidence of the home team (many factors affect confidence during the course of the season).

nibbs

Bench
what are the factors that affect confidence? in the season i'm currently playing i beat Newcastle who had won their first 8 games, but the following week I lost the Tigers who hadn't won a game all season.

Erhan

Juniors
I play with the bulldogs who have a bad record at the showground in real life and when I play there in the game the opposition just seems to play out of their skin..

Mario

Juniors
nibbs said:
what are the factors that affect confidence? in the season i'm currently playing i beat Newcastle who had won their first 8 games, but the following week I lost the Tigers who hadn't won a game all season.

Pretty much the winning or losing streak, plus the home ground situation and crowd attendence are the factors feeding into confidence.

Confidence only has a subtle effect though, so it wouldn't totally prevent a team on a losing streak from winning on the day.

Latest posts