What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home and Away :Who Do You Think The Summer Bay Stalker Is?

Brendon

Juniors
Heres your chance to blast any of the characters you absolutely detest!!!! and also who you think the stalker is

I'll start.....:D

I hate that lil brat of a kid Ryan :evil: :evil: If I was Dan I woulda stuffed him in the nearest mailbox and posted his cheeky ass back to America!!!

Tasha!!! Boy this chick blows.... She cant act 4 sh*t.... Looks ok but acting leaves a lot to be desired..

Hayley & Scott....... I watched their 1st date thingy and laughed!!!! Like thats realistic.... they are getting on my nerves

ZOE SHOULD DIE!!!! This chick sux!!! She cant act, she has no brains watsoeva, Honestly she has no clue wat she is doing there, cept terrorising Summer Bay... I knew she was a fruit loop first time i saw her

Zoe = Summer Bay Stalker & World's Worst Actress (among them neways, Isabel Lucas isnt 2 far off)

Brendon

Juniors
On a positive note the best on the show would be:

Ric
Josie..... she is pretty damn hot!

Also I think Cassie is pretty damn Sexy!!!! and Martha isnt all that bad either;-)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Here's what I think about Home and Away
*farts into a cup*
Here's what I think of the Stalker
*go son goooooo!!! kill em all!!!*
the end.

God-King Dean

Immortal
*madunit sits on stalkers shoulder*

"That's a good lad. Now you know what you gotta do. Burn the house. BURN THEM ALL!"

warren

Juniors
well now im leaning towards zoe. i thought it was that baker guy but i think its too obvious now considering fridays episode. where coline said something along the lines of 'where is detective baker, he always goes missing'. then the next scene you see matt or whatever his name is being attacked.

Latest posts