What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home Final v Cougars

bluebag43

Juniors
Yeah lets meet in front of the Hill canteen and then I reckon we should congregate on the Hill around half way. Give it some atmosphere from that side. The boys will certainly hear us from there. One of the guys is bringing a big horn along to make plenty of noise.

bluebag43

Juniors
The line-up looks awesome. It's a shame that someone couldn't clarify the qualification process a bit earlier but now it has all come together just as it should have!

2 True Blues said:
:clap: :clap: :clap: Bring it on !!!!

Anyone got the Cougars line-up handy ???

1. Liam Georgetown, 2. Nick Youngquest, 3. Chris Newton, 4. Bob Blair, 5. Matthew Forwood, 6. Jarrod Sammut, 7. Craig Trindall, 8. David Thompson, 9. Keith Peters, 10. Steve O'Beirne, 11. John Flint, 12. Matthew Bell, 13. David McLean (c). Interchange (from): 14. Alex Ranieri, 15. Jason Wrigley, 16. Junior Moors, 17. John Nuumaalii, 18. Andrew Pearn

Source: http://www.panthers.com.au/default.aspx?id=3&ArticleID=267

All I can do today is think about tonights game, there are two other Jets fans in the office we keep singing the song every time we pass each other.

HoLLuS

Juniors
Are Jets supporters thankful that there was a merger with the Roosters?

...just a question, not trying to start anything.

Bluebag

Juniors
Very good, we have had a relationship in recent years sharing Henson, the people at the roosters are terrific and the boys who play are great guys and feel at home at Henson. The fans have taken them to heart and their professionalism is second to none.
I can only speak as someone close to the club and while many fans may not be roosters fans traditionally they must appreciate the difference in this years treatment.
Class is as class does and the roosters have shown themselves to be all class. eg Ricky when he has attended Henson always throws money at the guys on the gate to help out, he does not have to but does as do many other officials.

What a freaking game, I shat myself several times. Thought we were done at 14-0 but did make the call that we were the comeback kings at the time but didnt think we would steal this one. I thought the crowd was a bit disappointing despite the weather, mind you full credit to those noisy louts with the horns :clap:

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
"cant talk" lost voice!, top night!, fantastic edge of the seat finale!, loved the "N" on the hill, well done all round & go the JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

P.S. Anyone else notice the clock stuck on 6 minutes to go?......what a killer waiting for the end!!! 8-[

Bluebag

Juniors
The clock was turned of then at the request of the ground manager and both benches were aware of time left.

Jeffles

Bench
What a relief - and good to see the JBC boys win as well 22-20 over Wenty.

Both sides in the preliminary final!!!!

Crowd was a bit disappointing. It was fine in the afternoon.