What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home Semi

sparkeel

Juniors
Does anyone know if Season Tickets Holders get to purchase tickets for the home semi before the general public and if so how many tickets you can purchase.

The Colonel

Immortal
sparkeel said:
Does anyone know if Season Tickets Holders get to purchase tickets for the home semi before the general public and if so how many tickets you can purchase.

Not sure how many you can purchase - I think you are given a chance to buy tickets for the seats which you are in the day before they are released for public sale.

dazeely

First Grade
Off the subject a little but a query about chances of getting into the Eels Clubhouse for the GF. I was considering making the trip down from Brissy. Would you have to be a member of the club and / or would you need to reserve a ticket etc.... If the team did make the final I'm sure they would head back to the club etc... Really wanted to be a part of the atmosphere etc..... and it would be second best to being at the game. Plus once I was in you wouldn't have to be worried about being denied entry later in the night.

The Colonel

Immortal
dazeely said:
Off the subject a little but a query about chances of getting into the Eels Clubhouse for the GF. I was considering making the trip down from Brissy. Would you have to be a member of the club and / or would you need to reserve a ticket etc.... If the team did make the final I'm sure they would head back to the club etc... Really wanted to be a part of the atmosphere etc..... and it would be second best to being at the game. Plus once I was in you wouldn't have to be worried about being denied entry later in the night.

To be in the Leagues club, and sit in the auditorium, you need to be a member and just be in the doors before 6pm I think. That is how it was in 2001.

dazeely said:

There might also be a Shiny Shindig over at the Stadium. To let you watch the game. But yeah When I came back from the Grand Final in 2001, we were expecting to go back to the Welcome back party at the stadium not the leagues club.

sportive cupid

Referee
The Colonel said:
To be in the Leagues club, and sit in the auditorium, you need to be a member and just be in the doors before 6pm I think. That is how it was in 2001.
It was a bit different to that in 1981!

dazeely

First Grade
Thanks heaps guys. So in your opinion what / where would be the best place to party etc.... If everything went to plan would all you guys be heading back from the GF to P-A-R-T-Y at the leagues or Stadium.

Suitman

Post Whore
dazeely said:
Thanks heaps guys. So in your opinion what / where would be the best place to party etc.... If everything went to plan would all you guys be heading back from the GF to P-A-R-T-Y at the leagues or Stadium.

I'll go to where ever I can buy a beer and Hug Hindmarsh.

Suity

The Colonel

Immortal
Suitman said:

Suity

I'll follow Suity. My wife has been warned that I will not be home for at least 36 hours and not to worry about calling the police.....

dazeely

First Grade
Suitman said:

Suity

What just one beer. I was thinking more along the lines of a bucketful , with the odd rumbo chaser here and there. Whilst you were in the hugging mood would you throw in a hug for your old mate Peej.

Suitman

Post Whore
dazeely said:
What just one beer. I was thinking more along the lines of a bucketful , with the odd rumbo chaser here and there. Whilst you were in the hugging mood would you throw in a hug for your old mate Peej.

Yeh, why not?
It may also include the worlds hardest karate chop as well.

Suity

Suitman

Post Whore
The Colonel said:
I'll follow Suity. My wife has been warned that I will not be home for at least 36 hours and not to worry about calling the police.....

:lol: :lol:

Suity

The Colonel

Immortal
Can we just ensure we have a designated sober person? I will be finding a tattoo parlor to document any remarkable feats of the day and will need them to interpret.