What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Homebake Second Announcement and Final Line-Up

Second and Final Homebake Annnouncement came out today. It is awesome.

• something for kate • the vines • wolf & cub • jen cloher & the endless see • british india
• children collide • die! die! die! • red riders
• ground components • n'fa • something with numbers • the basics • the vaine
• the valentinos • mountains in the sky
• tom cooney • macromantics • whiskey go go's • tucker b's •

This means the total announcement looks like this!

Silverchair, Eskimo Joe, The Hilltop Hoods, Scribe, Gotye, You Am I, Youth Group, Björn Again, The Butterfly Effect, The Presets, The Models, Bob Evans, Toni Collette & The Finish, Little Birdy, Infusion, Midnight Juggernauts, Kid Kenobi & MC Sureshock, Parkway Drive, Augie March, Angus and Julia Stone, Something For Kate, The Vines, Wolf & Cub, British India, Macromantics, Children Collide, Red Riders, Something With Numbers, Nfa, Jen Cloher and The Endless Sea, Ground Components, The Valentinos, Mountains In The Sky, Die! Die! Die!, Tucker B's, Tom Cooney, The Basics, The Vaine, Whiskey Go Go's, Triple J's Unearthed Winner and..Hopetoun Hotel Incentive winner.

The ones I am looking forward most include:

British India
Silverchair
Gotye
Presets
Midnight Juggernaughts
The Vines
Something With Numbers

CC_Eagle

First Grade
raiders_lover_18 said:
Second and Final Homebake Annnouncement came out today. It is awesome.

• something for kate • the vines • wolf & cub • jen cloher & the endless see • british india
• children collide • die! die! die! • red riders
• ground components • n'fa • something with numbers • the basics • the vaine
• the valentinos • mountains in the sky
• tom cooney • macromantics • whiskey go go's • tucker b's •

This means the total announcement looks like this!

Silverchair, Eskimo Joe, The Hilltop Hoods, Scribe, Gotye, You Am I, Youth Group, Björn Again, The Butterfly Effect, The Presets, The Models, Bob Evans, Toni Collette & The Finish, Little Birdy, Infusion, Midnight Juggernauts, Kid Kenobi & MC Sureshock, Parkway Drive, Augie March, Angus and Julia Stone, Something For Kate, The Vines, Wolf & Cub, British India, Macromantics, Children Collide, Red Riders, Something With Numbers, Nfa, Jen Cloher and The Endless Sea, Ground Components, The Valentinos, Mountains In The Sky, Die! Die! Die!, Tucker B's, Tom Cooney, The Basics, The Vaine, Whiskey Go Go's, Triple J's Unearthed Winner and..Hopetoun Hotel Incentive winner.

The ones I am looking forward most include:

British India
Silverchair
Gotye
Presets
Midnight Juggernaughts
The Vines
Something With Numbers

Better than the first tbh.

British India
Die! Die! Die!
Wolf & Cub
Children Collide
The Basics
The Valentinos
Whiskey Go Go's.

:)

However, it probably wont be as good as last years. 05 oozed quality.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
check out Parkway Drive if you like it heavy

a very good Aussie band that are now doing very well OS as well

julian87

Juniors
If you like it awesome go see Die!Die!Die!

I will be at one or all of their sideshows in Sydney. Hope they play the Annandale again.

Alex28

Coach
Die!Die!Die! kicked all sorts of arse in the Hoey tent last year - worth a look.

Gotye rules live - make sure you check him out.

Latest posts