What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HONESTLY- where will your side finish in 2005

The Whippet

Juniors
Hahaha just gotta love Sharks supporters.

One question pimp_shark.

You claim that Jason Stevens is the best prop in the game yet he fails to make the Australian team and gets dropped after SOO 1, explain that?

SP

Bench
pimp shark said:
the f**ken panthers :lol: there so boreing :sleeper:
:sleeper: :sleeper: wat bout there players trent waterhouse-softcock, luke lewis-who?, joel clinton-cat, should i go on? they,ll finish 14th in front of the dragons! :-({|= poor poor penrif twinkies

do you know how to spell and write in proper english??

and can you please provide proof that the Panthers are gay?

*Sandy*

First Grade
And pimp_shark can you please not abuse the *Word Filter*. It's in place for a reason.

CP - There is a posse of them trying to run riot but have found themselves round-up a few times. ;-) A season went by without even a sniff at the premiership and another season is on it's way where they will have to sit and endure another painful year of lost opportunities and ... they are bored. :roll:

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
He is probably 14 and i still cant believe he thinks he is a pimp and his location was '*edit - PK*' haha what a wanker. :arrow:

choc_soldier

Coach
Once the Sharks win a premiership, then he MIGHT have some cred. But until then... :lol:

[actually, I would love to see it happen one day... ;-) ]

Big Mick

Referee
And no, its not getting old, you havn't won a premiership, how does that feel. Not even ur best side ever couldn't win a premiership after getting the minor premiership, ouch!

Your a disgrace to Sharks supporters who are usually great people. Your stupidity astounds me.

EWS

Juniors
pimp shark said:
thats all every merkin can say, its getting a bit old now dont you think christ come up with something new you sh*t cake

You know what else is getting old? Sharks not winning premierhsips

Kiwipanther

Juniors
My money is on 7th, The season will hinge on Franze and Galea....if they play well this year we will be right up there