What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hooker 2022 and beyond

thebigredv

First Grade
without any "threat" from dummy half sides easily then put all their defensive efforts into out playmakers and we are easy pickings

He just needs to watch tapes of cameron smith and other good hookers to see how to improve but at his age he cant
He isnt terrible but this is why the Broncos and Knights ended up passing on him
He isnt a complete player and these days if u dont have this complete hooker package we will struggle

What do people think about Josh Hodgson (he seems on the outer at Canberra)
I think we should be considering him at least. He needs a fresh start and at his best is the most influential player in the Raiders team, mind you that hasn't been seen a lot lately

Hodgson is far better than the average hooker, which is personally how I rate McCulloch, average. Andrew is not going to let you down too often but he isn't really going to win you games either.

Only thing is I think McCulloch is here another two seasons after this one and is probably on too much coin to be shifted to reserves (which Griffin won't consider anyway). Not sure if Hodgson is versatile to play halves whereas someone like Kodi Nikorima would be an ace signing, better than Josh.

And this is why I wish we had seen more of Amone by now. He could be the player to play that utility role but we haven't given him due game time. 😠

St Tangles

Bench
Maybe Api will be available

Will be bullcrap being in the Daily Mail

redv13

Bench

In my eyes this is a million times worse than bbq Paul. I’ll put my left nut on it that Penrith DO NOT sack him

St Tangles

Bench
In my eyes this is a million times worse than bbq Paul. I’ll put my left nut on it that Penrith DO NOT sack him
It's got to be rubbish though not being on mainstream media

I thought Arrow's dalliance was a bigger risk aswell

Our guys just compounded theirs by running and hiding

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I agree, the boys just got together a long way from Sydney basically inside the bubble anyway and had a few beers around at someones house. Although there were a lot of them its not like it was the crime of the century. Arrow and Api's incidents are both 100 times worse but we will barely hear about for longer than a week. They are still going on about the "dirty dozen".

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
It's got to be rubbish though not being on mainstream media

I thought Arrow's dalliance was a bigger risk aswell

Our guys just compounded theirs by running and hiding
Im pretty sure if someone knocked on Arrow or Api's door the girls would have hidden under the bed too. In fact I'm pretty sure most players in the NRL if someone rocked up at the door would also try to hide if they could get away with it.

BLM01

First Grade

I smell a cover up. That is where Vaughny got the idea from. if he can do it, so can we.
Where are the media knives and disgust over this.
Rad hadley tearing strips off the walls in disgust, could of brought the game to its knees..blah blah
and Channel 9 interrogation post game to Freddy
Cmon..I want blood

Jersey No 14

Juniors
Clune would adapt fine. Small emough
Can read a game well whe Sh!T begins to happen.
Knows the St George game plan well
Can tackle.
I'd put him in there - It may pan out to be a no-brainer!

Kolum Kid

Juniors
I'm sure the camera's at the hotel where the Blues were staying were not working just like Jai Arrow's. Must have been turned off to save electricity costs due to COVID. Nothing to see move along, let's see if we can resuscitate the Dragon's COVID breach and get more clicks and sell more papers.
What do you expect. Playing for an untouchable top 4 team.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
I agree, the boys just got together a long way from Sydney basically inside the bubble anyway and had a few beers around at someones house. Although there were a lot of them its not like it was the crime of the century. Arrow and Api's incidents are both 100 times worse but we will barely hear about for longer than a week. They are still going on about the "dirty dozen".
Yeah the "dirty dozen" has more of a ring to it than the "dirty two"......lets see if "everyone shut up and listen to me Hadley" and "talk over the top of everyone Kent" carry on as much with this latest saga

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Yeah the "dirty dozen" has more of a ring to it than the "dirty two"......lets see if "everyone shut up and listen to me Hadley" and "talk over the top of everyone Kent" carry on as much with this latest saga
Dirty duo goes alright. And they are dirty, both with misso’s you would crawl over broken glass to smell their farts, and still couldn’t endure a week in camp. Our blokes should be called the dumb dozen fine but it makes you wonder how many groups of boys just haven’t been caught.

Last edited: