What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hooker, Halfback, Five-Eighth and Fullback combinations in '08

kooriguy

Juniors
sammut for penrith is actually a good young prospect, but i would rather lewis at 5/8 with gower due to the enourmous depth in our backline that will only improve next year as a few of the boys are a yr older and first grade hardened.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
BrisVegas said:
Parramatta Eels:

9. Riddell
7. Smith
6. Finch
1. Burt

If Marsh was definately staying, he'll be the number 9. Otherwise Matt Keating will play number 9, Riddell off the bench. Although I can still see Riddell starting at hooker on ocassions.

salivor

First Grade
If we hang on to Ennis then we've got a bloody good lineup with 1. Hunt, 6. Lockyer, 7. Wallace, 9. Ennis and if Berrigan doesn't go to England then we'll have him coming off the bench as well.

Bazal

Post Whore
PARRA_FAN said:
If Marsh was definately staying, he'll be the number 9. Otherwise Matt Keating will play number 9, Riddell off the bench. Although I can still see Riddell starting at hooker on ocassions.

Agreed...Piggy is really shining this year off the bench and says he is enjoying the role of hooker and wide runner...Marsh is playing well starting, he suits our pack with his speed at the ruck, and from what I have see Keating is very much a PJ style player...personally for us I;d have;

1-Burt
6-Green/K Keating
7-Smith
9-Marsh/M Keating

14-Riddell

Latest posts