What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hoorah! my 3 month ban is over.

Forum Idiot

Bench
gday folks. i am back again. lets see how long it takes for me to get thrown out this time. shouldnt be too hard considering i got this ban for making reference to a tv commercial and such. i will be behaving like a good little boy but you can never tell what is going to be deemed unsuitable by the moderators. i seriously wouldnt be suprised if i got banned for this post.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Give me a call FI, have you got my number??

Still awaiting a night out in Gosford :lol: .............not :lol: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Eyah!! FI is back!!
good to see ya again champ

im running sports tab
you get a buck twenty that he doesnt last the week :lol:

Forum Idiot

Bench
:clap: many thanks for your warm welcomes. the only way im going to get banned again is if a losery loser face moderator gets hit knickers in a knot over something completely innocent that i post.
ive got my eye on you ,twizzle. i know youre just waiting for a chance to get rid of me. :roll: i dont like you :clap:

Forum Idiot

Bench
on a further note: my beard is pretty big now and i dont look anything like tooooooooooooooks however i do look like someone. i have been called "ned" several times. figure that one out for yourselves, kiddies.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Idiot said:
ive got my eye on you ,twizzle. i know youre just waiting for a chance to get rid of me. :roll: i dont like you :clap:

Like everyone else, I'm prepared to forget what has happened and give you a fair chance.

You need to understand that only an admninistrator can bar you, moderators don't have such power.