What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hope we did some extensive background checks on Moses

Should we Sign Merkin Moses?

• No

• We don't need scum like him at the club

• Sack Edwards, Ma'u and Norman while we are at it

Results are only viewable after voting.

Parra Pride

Coach
Would hate to sign the merkin up then find out he stole some lollies from his local shops when he was ten, we can't have that kind of merkinry polluting our team and tainting any wins we may get with him here.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Is this about Segeyaro, the bloke who signed a two year deal with the Sharks and plays 30 minutes off the bench? I reckon it's his football that stopped us signing him.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yeah we can't have a talented dummy half that actually likes to play footy at the club, much better to have a plodding tackling machine that offers us absolutely nothing whatsoever in attack. It's what all the top teams are doing.

Noise

Coach
Would hate to sign the merkin up then find out he stole some lollies from his local shops when he was ten, we can't have that kind of merkinry polluting our team and tainting any wins we may get with him here.

I have actually heard some interesting off field yarns about Moses

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
When I was 22 I loved the fanny as well. It was like a brother to me. Alas, I lacked money, fame or a massive penis. Therefore the fanny was less enthused about Pau as it surely is about Mitchell 'Ryan Morgan' Moses.

Parra Pride

Coach
Merkin seems dodgy already, does the cooling off period go both ways? No way should we sign scum like this.

Hawkins

Juniors
I have faith, you boys did a good job on Foren & Watmough and I think I'll just show myself out. Best of luck with that Tiger kid, hope you stock up on hair gel.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I have faith, you boys did a good job on Foren & Watmough and I think I'll just show myself out. Best of luck with that Tiger kid, hope you stock up on hair gel.
Given they didn't hurt our salary cap they have turned out fine. No different to any other one year signing for short term benefit.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You need to stop expressing yourself.

madonna-express-yourself-video-set-0004.jpg