What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hopeless should be our new team name

I hope no one is going to say this bunch of weak as piss players put any effort in the 2nd half 12-6 half time then let in 34 unanswered points in a half of footy first half they showed a little guts but then decided like they did against roosters just didn’t want to play been a long time since I’ve seen a team give away so many god damn penalties in a half of a game just don’t want to play and if that’s the case and u lot always seem to blame the coach must be just about ready to be sacked though it should be half of the players that should be sacked cause only 2 or 3 tried but only just for a little time before they decided they didn’t want to play as well. Though 2nd half not one player wanted to play next week week we’ll lose to panthers by a f***ing cricket score might by the first time we get the wooden spoon and the way there playing damn well deserve it

Dragon David

First Grade
I hope no one is going to say this bunch of weak as piss players put any effort in the 2nd half 12-6 half time then let in 34 unanswered points in a half of footy first half they showed a little guts but then decided like they did against roosters just didn’t want to play been a long time since I’ve seen a team give away so many god damn penalties in a half of a game just don’t want to play and if that’s the case and u lot always seem to blame the coach must be just about ready to be sacked though it should be half of the players that should be sacked cause only 2 or 3 tried but only just for a little time before they decided they didn’t want to play as well. Though 2nd half not one player wanted to play next week week we’ll lose to panthers by a f***ing cricket score might by the first time we get the wooden spoon and the way there playing damn well deserve it
Is there a bright side to this Bill?

Things look mighty grim. Our squad are just not good enough. Ciraldo knew where our weaknesses were and got his players to follow his plan in the second half. The Dogs had so many offloads that gave them stacks of momentum and played much to where Eisenhuth was playing where Bird would have been.

Things really did not go our way and the players just got too fatigued in the second half.

I am hoping we will beat them when we play them again on 10 August but by then, we could be trying to avoid the wooden spoon again.

Is there a bright side to this Bill?

Things look mighty grim. Our squad are just not good enough. Ciraldo knew where our weaknesses were and got his players to follow his plan in the second half. The Dogs had so many offloads that gave them stacks of momentum and played much to where Eisenhuth was playing where Bird would have been.

Things really did not go our way and the players just got too fatigued in the second half.

I am hoping we will beat them when we play them again on 10 August but by then, we could be trying to avoid the wooden spoon again.
Nothing to do with fatigue there suppose to be professional sports man well pro sportsman are fit sure get tired a bit thru game but our lot can’t even play 2 halves of league, so embarrassed when I saw the terrible way they played against the Dolphins and then the disgusting Anzac game where roosters were just having training practice. Now next week we have the panthers and if they play there normal game we could have 80 scored against us ….looked at our coach during the game there was never a change in expression cause he don’t care about our team just a pay check though he would work at changing our players attitude but he just continues to show he doesn’t care, last year I thought he deserved a shot at coach but if anything has changed it’s changed for the worse

We have NO junior development a CEO in Craig Young who it seems couldn’t care less and even more so when he wanted his son to become coach, no one capable of looking for young talent coming thru just looking for the old scrap heap players that no one else wants so if u include that to a board that’s suppose to run the club ( as there paid for that big money ) they should all be sacked, but not even sure if we have anyone that can really turn the club about St George leagues club puts money in, wonder how much WIN tv puts in for there share of the club

justadragon

Bench
We have NO junior development a CEO in Craig Young who it seems couldn’t care less and even more so when he wanted his son to become coach, no one capable of looking for young talent coming thru just looking for the old scrap heap players that no one else wants so if u include that to a board that’s suppose to run the club ( as there paid for that big money ) they should all be sacked, but not even sure if we have anyone that can really turn the club about St George leagues club puts money in, wonder how much WIN tv puts in for there share of the club
I think you are running a bit behind the times mate.

Latest posts