What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hornby look-alike on Chaser

dragonsfan

Juniors
I don't know if its just me, but last night whilst watching The Chaser, I noticed a guy on there (don't know his name) that looks remarkably similar to Ben Hornby. Thoughts?? Anyone else see the resemblance?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
didn't see it.. any screenshots??

maybe it was ben hornby's younger brother, harry?

dragonsfan

Juniors
nup just checked. It's some guy called Craig. I know this doesn't look that similar, but it really doesn't do it justice. On TV, the similarity is freaky....

Last edited:

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Lol I knew they would be in trouble for the guide dogs skit.....great show though. the "Middle East TV" skit they do is pure gold

jpaciocco91

Juniors
its comic gold regardless. still, the skit about terminally-ill children was just wrong on any basis. mocking politicans and religious leaders is one thing-mocking ill children is completely different and shouldn't be tolerated.

Nugby

Juniors
Jeez, I thought the Guide Dog skit was alright, My personal favourite had to be "climbing Rudd's spiritual site". That was proper political satire, which the Chaser has been pretty thin on.