What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hot Guy Thread....

McLovin

Staff member
My only problem is my right knee. Can't bend it all the way sometimes, it hurts to much. Don't know what the problem is, can't be stuffed going to the doc to find out either. If it falls off, it falls off, no biggie. For some reason, it only appears to come up at work...

Dani

Immortal
Stranger said:
Your calves are different sizes :|
Yeah, i had 4 pretty big operations on my left knee, was in a zimmer splint for the better part of 5 years, lots of muscle deterioration, there's a huge difference in the size of my quads and my left calf muscle is still noticeably smaller than my right.

Stranger

Coach
Ahhh that makes sence now. Do you still get pain now Dani?

I was on crutches for most of 2 years. Yeah i have big guns now :lol:

Stranger

Coach
In your knee? This might sound dumb or supersticious... but my knee usually aches, gets stiff and hurts like hell when a big storm is coming.

Ladies, quick question:

Your going to be stuck on a desert island for rest of your life and you have the choice of one male companion for 'sexy adventures' ..... the choice is out of Mark Gasnier or Brent Tate. Who do you pick ?

Hallatia

Referee
I would choose Gasnier, I love him, 90% of the time I am him, I do not care about the shape of his chin, he is intelligent, funny and has a good body and nice eyes. I also have no problems with Tate, he seems like a nice enough bloke, but Gaz's body is better and I believe that Gaz is wittier