What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hot Man Thread- For The Laydees

Status
Not open for further replies.

God-King Dean

Immortal
425.pitt.fight.club.100506.jpg

God-King Dean

Immortal
So many men want that body. I imagine it'd one of the most requested workout regimes.

But what most people don't realize is that Pitt was far from buff in that movie, he extremely cut & it can look more impressive on the screen.

He's 5'11, weighed around 70kgs, & had 6% bodyfat.

Kiki

First Grade
i dont find him hot but in that movie he is. i love that low body fat look, so hot.

perverse

Referee
haha kiks... i love how you critisize the blokes in Hot Women Thread for having unrealistic standards... but go on in another thread about how ordinary blokes don't do it for ya anymore because of all the footy players.

life truly does make hypocrites of us all :D

Kiki

First Grade
hahaha no no i didnt mean they dont do it for me at all any more, its just a bit dissapointing compared to all the tall buffness of league players

Sure Rugby League players have hot bods, but most of them have the same level of intelligence as a wet mop as well.

Looks will fade over time and any smarts they did have is generally bashed out of them in their football years.

If I were a Woman I wouldn't touch one with a barge pole.

Last edited:

God-King Dean

Immortal
Sure Rugby League players have hot bods, but most of them have the same level of intelligence as a wet mop as well.

Looks will fade over time and any smarts they did have is generally bashed out of them in their football years.

Why DKOR, you wouldn't happen to be jealous would you? :cool:

Kiki

First Grade
hahahaha

im not talking about dating them, just perving. i cant really mess around with them coz i work in footy, i think it would just end badly.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases

Being a bit generalistic there aren't you? I too work in footy, and i've met many intelligent, funny, sweet footy players over the years!

God-King Dean

Immortal
Being a bit generalistic there aren't you? I too work in footy, and i've met many intelligent, funny, sweet footy players over the years!

I see it all that time in the gym. Whenever theirs a good looking, buff dude in the gym, they tend to get mocked behind their back (ALWAYS smaller). For years I didn't understand it. Shouldn't these guys be admired, & be a source inspiration & information. Then it hit me what it was that annoyed them so much. Female attention.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
harsh but true my friend.

And by all means, im not saying that they are all rocket scientists! Anthony Tupou case in point! But they are decent human beings and i would love to be in their lives more then once or twice a year for Rep games...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts