What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hot Man Thread- For The Laydees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki

First Grade
6a00e54fb7301c88340120a4ce323e970b-800wi

Alba

Coach
long hair just isn't right on men IMO... I haven't had a celeb crush for awhile but here is an old fave.. :)

allen-iverson-picture-4.jpg

nba_g_iverson_268.jpg

A.I ... YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

McLovin

Staff member
Practice?? PRACTICE?!?! We in here, i'm supposed to be the franchise player and we here talkin bout practice?? We aint even talkin bout the game, the game that i go out and play every one like its my last...we talkin bout practice...What are we talkin bout?? not the game, not the game, not the game...we talkin bout practice...

Kiki

First Grade
GIRLY?? girls don't have man v's like that

*thrust thrust*

hahaha nah i do like pretty boys though. not like deliberately pretty and groomed like Daniel Conn, but i love long hair and pouty lips more than anything.

StormChaser

First Grade
Pink has a man V, and I have a friend who has THE best abs I've ever seen, I haven't even seen a guy with abs like hers. She's a bit of a freak though.
I like me girly boys when I'm in the mood, but sometimes, you just need to be ravaged by a hard MAN. Phwoarr!

Ok, I'm going for a lie down now too.

Kiki

First Grade
hahhahahahah ravaged by a hard man. i just loled

oh no i know what u mean, it depends on my mood. sometimes i like pretty other times i just want a man like Hot Bitch Cooper

then i realise he is the only one and i get sad

Kiki

First Grade
BAHA oh god those uniforms

i love pink but hot damn they are hideous

ps hope Gaz is enjoying watching the team he abandoned BE TOP OF THE TABLE. hah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts