What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hot Woman Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Lara Bingle at 13........................ummmm no way

Hawko at No 2, she's still got it, pretty classy chick

Knightmare

Coach
Just face it, hot English women are virtually non-existant. And the ones who do look good, lose all their appeal once they open their mouth.

Apey

Staff member
I did a very quick click through the entire 100, there are some extremely ordinary ones in there.

taylor_swift.jpg

helen_mirren.jpg

:lol:

KB at 20
Zooey at 39
Biel at 25

To be fair though, it seems as if a lot of them had one of the worst photos ever taken of them used for gallery

Goodrem looked good at 60 imo

delta_goodrem.jpg

well i'd go 'there and back again' anyway

IanG

Coach
I disagree with you on Taylor Swift. Though I do admit she could do with a few trips to the Silver Dolphin

Red Bear

Referee
Just face it, hot English women are virtually non-existant. And the ones who do look good, lose all their appeal once they open their mouth.
You have got to be kidding me. English accent is glorious. (well not all of them, as there are endless regional varieties, but in general).

Status
Not open for further replies.