What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hottest Sportswomen

First Grade
Niki Gudex, downhill mountain bike racer.
xl_Niki-Gudex-0035.jpg

images

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Stacy, reminding an old man why the female form is so attractive.

Dear oh dear, stunning.

Cliffhanger

Coach
It wasn't a joke, homosexuality isn't a joke, if I gave a f**k about you I would be proud of you for coming out, alas I don't give a f**k and am just an impartial observer of your transformation from a seemingly unaware obvious homo, to one who will no longer hide his raging homosexuality.

Moffo

Referee
It wasn't a joke, homosexuality isn't a joke, if I gave a f**k about you I would be proud of you for coming out, alas I don't give a f**k and am just an impartial observer of your transformation from a seemingly unaware obvious homo, to one who will no longer hide his raging homosexuality.

you do realise that the use of the word homo is typically used in a derogatory way? you probably don't, but don't worry....perhaps one day you will understand the world in which you live

i've also reported this post to the appropriate authorities

you really do have a lot to learn. turn your computer off, you're embarrassing yourself. you also sound a little bit insane, perhaps you should seek some professional help

Cliffhanger

Coach
The words 'gay' and 'queer' are also used in derogatory ways, they're not always derogatory though are they?

I don't doubt that I still have much to learn but at least I learned that sentences begin with capital letters.

Latest posts