What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hottest Team?

Alba

Coach
I’m interested to see what the ladies or even the boys think?? My opinion was that the Storm was the hottest but that was b4 meeting the Eels with 5 hotties ..Melb had 4 .. Doggies hav a few cuties but not HOT HOT except 4 Reni .. IDEAS PLZ …

(PARRA HOTTIES: PJ Marsh, Chad Robinson, Henry Perenara, Eric Grothe and of COURSE MA babyyyyy Timana Tahu

Raider_69

Post Whore
Canberra: Ben Cross, Alan Tongue, Simon Woolford, Jason Croker, Marshall Chalk, Adam Mogg, Jason Smith and Micheal Weyman

Phillips

Referee
Alba said:
(PARRA HOTTIES: PJ Marsh, Chad Robinson, Henry Perenara, Eric Grothe and of COURSE MA babyyyyy Timana Tahu

dont forget Wade McKinnon & John Morris =P~

* Im not gay =;

Alba

Coach
i dont rate McKinnon, Morris is ok n Smith is cute ... Raider u cant b serious!!

Rabbitohs: Ashley Harrison, Roy Bell, Trent Young, Joey Williams :)

wittyz chick

Coach
Alba said:

HOW CAN YOU FORGET TIMMY SMITH? :D lol

Parras got the hottest side. especially the juniors=P~

Alba

Coach
he has HOT EYES!!
udatakey6a2570e73531b23f4cb7c78a7fdd67e5.jpg

Jae

Juniors
Looks like an everyday footballer to me ... what about Kane Cleal? I bet you've got a few pics of him stored on your phone.

wittyfan

Referee
After much deliberation, Parramatta is currently the hottest team in the NRL. There are enough hotties to overcome the large handicap of having Riddell in the team. :lol:

Tim Smith is a vey cute young man though that is not a good pic of him. :lol:

booeycollector

Juniors
Tim Smith has a head like a smashed crab, but the boy can play. GO THE EELS.

I will now cast the line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!