What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hovering messages

GavB

Juniors
You guys can hug who you .like, but there are limitations.

Even if CM crawled out of his rear end, it would take months before the slime and crusty bits vanished.

imported_bronco

Juniors
LOL gav, do you think your being a tad harsh on the guy? You almost comparing him to moff which is pretty low in my books. What exactly do you have against the guy bar the fact he leaves people waiting on his posts?

GavB

Juniors
Look, me and CM have a disagreement going back to early last year. He thinks he can scare me!

GavB

Juniors
Sorry Bronco, but after a disagreement I tried to bury the hatchet. It's not only me who see's what a fraud he is.

as flattering as your comments are Jeremy, i think ill change my mind and refuse your beggings for a bit of man hugging.

I dont know, not sure if i can take it mate. I think im a bit of alright actually, or so the people tell me when i describe myself on the net. I mean, the flowing mullet, the sophisticated specs, the adequate number of chins, u would be surprised who i have lured off the streets my kuwu friend.

What have u pulled in?? (Sheep and prostitutes excluded). I mean, windy wellington, there would surely be a few scrubbers out in that neck of the woods ;)

Moffo

imported_bronco

Juniors
LOL moffo, looking at that picture you've got a bit of both sexes in ya so you could rightfully claim to being straight either way you swing.

mate, i play with a straight bat and never ever go into bat for the other team (is that enough cricket puns for a day??) lol

best sheep, in what way mate?? Good to eat, or best saved for after dinner?? ;)

Moffo

GavB

Juniors
Bronco, we haven't seen eye to eye since the WORL days. He picked in me, I retaliated a bit, he then came out with the old anti-pom warm beer shit so I just backed down. Months later I got mad with him. I don't forget and I make sure I hit hard. Next hit is harder!

imported_bronco

Juniors
Weird gav, doesn't quite sound like CM's style. Though in saying that CM did post a lot more on the WORL board and my memory isn't that great going back that far......what all of a year and a bit lol.

Moff as for the sheep, thats their greatest quality, a bit of versitility ;).

GavB

Juniors
BTW, I love you CM, you spend so much time lurking not feeling low enough to contribute!

GavB

Juniors
OK. would you trust CM to be in charge of LWOS?

OMVHO, the guy is a fruitcake and so are his followers, you notice how he has followers? That is sick!

I can't be arsed to do a post right now, you'll have to wait til later.

CRYPTIC MESSENGER, you're a prize prick!

Watch for his comeback speach!

imported_bronco

Juniors
Come on CM I don't know where all this stuff in this thread has come from but you don't seem to hve a major problem with gav. No need to take this so seriously that your going to leave the forum over it. Also if you do choose to go please don't delete all your posts as it really leaves an ugly mark on the forum. Think about it :).

Latest posts