What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How about Fitzy!!!

ozzie

Bench
Did he kidnap Pricilla-

ctually I hope he doesn't suffer any lasting injuries - nothing worse than going through life half blind - that's why i gave up the booze.

sretsoor

Juniors
Hard question, from a Roosters point of view, bit of a concern about it, ie getting knocked again then missing club games.

On the other hand, he's busted his gut to get a spot on the side, deservedly so, so I hope he plays and has a blinder.

GO THE BLUES

and GO THE ROOSTERS!!

RoostarGirl

Juniors
sretsoor said:
Hard question, from a Roosters point of view, bit of a concern about it, ie getting knocked again then missing club games.

On the other hand, he's busted his gut to get a spot on the side, deservedly so, so I hope he plays and has a blinder.

GO THE BLUES

and GO THE ROOSTERS!!

Yes exactly I have mixed feelings also but would love to see him play for the Blues again because I know thats what he really wants to do.

As for you Oz OMG its just one of those days isn't it?? hey??

ozzie

Bench
He is heading for a green and gold jumper - so he should play as long as the Dr gives him a clearance - seems like it can't get worse by all reports...

RoostarGirl

Juniors
ozzie said:
He is heading for a green and gold jumper - so he should play as long as the Dr gives him a clearance - seems like it can't get worse by all reports...

He is heading for another Green and Gold Jumper. Yes apparently the Dr has left it up to Fitzy to decide.

He will play I reckon and if he does I hope he kills em.

Well, for years now I have hated SOO because of the disruption it causes to the season proper. The NRL have been persistant in ignoring me and my opinion, so eventually I've given up.

What is obvious is that the Club and the Players seem to be keen to play SOO, so who am I to grumble about it.

The last I heard was that it wasn't fractured after all and basically just a poke in the eye. If Fitzy wants to run around then good on him. I've decided to become a QUEENSLANDER for Mick Crockers sake, as I think he's better than sliced bread. Let's see if I jinx the poor b@stard like I did Justin. :oops: