What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How are the newby's going?

Magpies Forever

Juniors
WT website have given notice NRL summertime Fox has done a programme on WT - airs later this month (21/22 Jan I think). I'll be watching it- maybe some insight into the 5/8 or 1/2 role for Benji with Sheens - lord knows Teflon never backed down from that brainwave, only changed through forced circumstances.

Just rechecked- here is the link.

http://www.weststigers.com.au/defau...21812&wests-tigers-on-rugby-league-summertime

Friday 22 Jan at 1900 hrs on Foxsports.

Last edited:

macnaz

Staff member
I heard a question put to Humprheys on 2sm, asked by ink from here i think, anyway it was about TNT and he seems to still be less than 100% after breaking his foot. I hope it comes good.

Magpies Forever

Juniors
WT website have given notice NRL summertime Fox has done a programme on WT - airs later this month (21/22 Jan I think). I'll be watching it- maybe some insight into the 5/8 or 1/2 role for Benji with Sheens - lord knows Teflon never backed down from that brainwave, only changed through forced circumstances.

Just rechecked- here is the link.

http://www.weststigers.com.au/defau...21812&wests-tigers-on-rugby-league-summertime

Friday 22 Jan at 1900 hrs on Foxsports.

Apparently it has now been re-scheduled to 1839=0 hrs:

http://www.weststigers.com.au/defau...d=21812&new-times-for-rugby-league-summertime

innsaneink

Referee
Or the english version:

Wests Tigers on Rugby League Summertime
Friday, January 22 - 6.30pm, Fox Sports 2
Sunday, January 24, Noon, Fox Sports 3
Monday, January 25, 5pm, Fox Sports 2.

I heard a question put to Humprheys on 2sm, asked by ink from here i think, anyway it was about TNT and he seems to still be less than 100% after breaking his foot. I hope it comes good.

He seemed to hedge his bets a bit, said theyre "hopeful of the seasons start for his return, though that may drift - but hes ahead of schedule"

Last edited:

scarcev

Juniors
went out and had a sneaky at training and dont worry about Lote coming over, I reckon buy of the season is Folkesy! Holy crap, some of those blokes look bigger, fitter and harder than they were at the end of last season.

scarcev

Juniors
went out and had a sneaky at training and dont worry about Lote coming over, I reckon buy of the season is Folkesy! Holy crap, some of those blokes look bigger, fitter and harder than they were at the end of last season.

natheel

Coach
Always thought folkes would be a big benefit for u guys.....being groomed for head coach????

westie

Bench
You wouldn't be far wrong with that I think. Shows the standard between the the niff nuffs and a real coach. Someone who I don't even think is that good.

Latest posts