What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How bad is it

glory79

Juniors
Could only play well behind the biggest pack on the planet and has been found out at the Rooters

Dave Q

Coach
I dont drink Boosta, but I am sure I could make the exception for the match.

Now the Preach is giving me some on account of my glorious footy history!

Theres big (Edited) bearing down on me, all I could do was "body charge" him. I plain missed, went flying into their line and copped an earful from my team mates.

After 4 years of water polo, a season of AFL (where I broke my arm) some fool decided I could play rugby!

My worst footy injury was when their half missed the ball and kicked me fair in the face!

I was bleeding and it hurt. In those days you just wiped the blood onto your guernsey.

But you'd have been proud Preach, I got up (slowly) and jogged up to the line!

After the match, the bloke apologised for his reckless indifference to my head. Nice touch.

I told the old man, I remember him saying: "Can't you play another sport David?"

But I was in the side and I was going to stay there until the final whistle of the season!