What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can any of you cheating Aussies deny....

0neye

rugged said:
Why is it that the headlines (on news.com.au) today say "Rabbits deliver death penalty" but also "Roosters refuse to die"? Anti QLD, anti NZ? Am I paranoid? Who said that???

Who do you think owns the Goosters ;()

ozbash

Referee
Thierry Henry said:
that the Warriors chances are harmed by consistently biased, CHEATING, anti-Kiwi refs.

It's obvious and it has been happening for 10 years. This season has been a week in, week out display of some of the most ridiculous decisions ever seen in rugby league history. Even the video refs have been in on the act (3 or 4 times!).

Of course this thread will be laughed off, but it's true. It's a straightforward fact. It's obvious.

good onya hierry, absolutely dead right and you would need to be geniused not torealise it.

mander should be sacked along with the rest of the cheating officials.

ozbash

Referee
Sea_Eagles_Rock said:
Maybe the Warriors can start a rival comp? How about taking all the New Zealand teams...

jesus, if ALL the kiwis came home and played, you lot would be looking sick.

Iafeta

Referee
The only games off the top of my head that I think honestly the Warriors have been screwed in this year on crucial calls were against the Chooks at Ericsson (daylight robbery), Cowboys at Ericsson (didn't deserve to win, but somehow should have) and this one, where somehow they still won.

I'd say there's probably games other fans feel the same way about, and at times through our history, probably feel we've got the better of the rub of the green.

No question though, David Abood is either incompetent, or a cheat. I sincerely hope its the former.

Albinomonkey

Juniors
no need to call us cheating Aussies, but I completely agree (except the cheating Aussies bit) - Warriors were getting absolutely rorted with some strange decisions... especially the one where Ricketson kicked the ball off the ground sideways, a Warrior picked it up and it was called offside. When Betham asked who was offside, the ref just said "listen, its been called offside"... :?

...this has nothing to do with the fact i tipped warriors ;-)

ozzie

Bench
Iafeta said:
The only games off the top of my head that I think honestly the Warriors have been screwed in this year on crucial calls were against the Chooks at Ericsson (daylight robbery), Cowboys at Ericsson (didn't deserve to win, but somehow should have) and this one, where somehow they still won.

I'd say there's probably games other fans feel the same way about, and at times through our history, probably feel we've got the better of the rub of the green.

No question though, David Abood is either incompetent, or a cheat. I sincerely hope its the former.
but no one should take you seriously - you abuse 8 year old girls and think it is funny - so your judgement is way out

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Cheating Aussies? Just for that we won't let you have Benji, Karmichael and Sonny for the tri nations. They are all booked in for operations.

0neye

? HOW DID THE REFS GET IT SO WRONG ?
;()
07.jpg

Sir Biffo

Bench
Bobby DIGital said:
Only ref in the NRL that doesn't have any bias in him is Russel Smith for obvious reasons.

The obvious reason being he has the IQ of a piece of toast? Even without bias he is the worst ref by a country mile.

Thierry Henry said:
that the Warriors chances are harmed by consistently biased, CHEATING, anti-Kiwi refs.

It's obvious and it has been happening for 10 years. This season has been a week in, week out display of some of the most ridiculous decisions ever seen in rugby league history. Even the video refs have been in on the act (3 or 4 times!).

Of course this thread will be laughed off, but it's true. It's a straightforward fact. It's obvious.

:lol:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Can't say I have seen too many Warriors games to notice this.

Sounds like the Broncos a few years ago.

The worst conspiracy theory I've ever read.

The Refs are bordering on incompetent but to suggest there's any more to it than that is bizarre.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
lol. You can't have read too many conspiracy theories. As far as inane threads bound for CC or TFC go, this one is fairly reasonable. "Australian referees are implicitly biased towards Australian teams" is hardly an outrageous claim.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
So it is just like the Broncos, the refs hate us because we are qlders.

Take it further and you end up with The Roosters the only team getting the refs good calls.

e.g.
The refs an Aussie bias against kiwis
Same ref is a NSWelshmen bias against qlders
Same ref works for Finch who has ties to the roosters has bias against everybody but roosters.

Perhaps the Warriors are just ill-disciplined.

Matt23

Staff member
Geez they carry on like this when they win...this thread would be in TFC if they had'nt won.

Latest posts