What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can u guys drop utai but keep lolesi

Dog-E

Juniors
Folkes would pick Anasta as skipper.

But if not him, then we need look no further than Mark O'Meley - he is a future Bulldogs captain.

Or as much as you may scorn it - Willie mason if he stays on the straight & narow - he's had hid past problems, sure - but he's young & silly! If he can grow up over the next few years, then he'd be a great choice - there's a real charisma about the way he plays his footy! When he goes good - people follow!

'J Lo' as u so sweetly call him :lol: is thousands to 1 mate.

RB30DETT

Juniors
J-Lo loves his practical jokes, he and Anasta were having a banana fight after training on saturday morning.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Lolesi did it AGAIN today
he's the winger that keeps on keeping on
his try is what got you blokes the cash

Dog-E

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
Lolesi did it AGAIN today
he's the winger that keeps on keeping on
his try is what got you blokes the cash

Yeah, Lolesi scored another of his SPECIALS - from all of about 2-3m out.

Pity all he did for the other 79 minutes was run sideways out of @&*#$&*$ dummy-half!...Clearly still got a few hangovers from his Matty Elliot coached days...but hopefully we'll cure him of that sooner rather than later! ;-)

And actually, Mason's try was the killer blow...and what an effort it was too!! :D

Harris may have seemed quiet - but he didn't really get the ball! He made only one clear error when he fumbled that charge down - but as usual he absolutely NAILED 'em in defence, made several crucial cover tackles - including I from memory I think getting that ankle tap on a motoring Slater just when melbourne were threatening to fight their way back into it again, late in the second half!...And generally did his job well!

Sonny-Bill to the bench, and sorry R69 - Lolesi is STILL a wek-to-week prospect over Utai!..you may have to get to Dogs games a bit earlier in future to have your little spank over 'J Lo' in reserve grade!! :shock:

It may not happen next week - or even the week after...but rest assured it WILL happen!!>..not being nasty - just doing u a favour, and preparing u for the 'shock' ! ;-)

Raider_69

Post Whore
i cant believe you hacks
honestly do you think that i really think J-Lo is that good :roll: :lol:
i mean i know he is better than El Mazri, Patten and Harris but seriously, its disgraceful that ive managed to convince you blokes otherwise, i mean shit, "his try is what got you blokes the cash" seriously blind freddy saw that it was masons try that wraped it up... i didnt really rate myself as a baiter but shit, you blokes bite everytime :lol: :lol:

i gone fishin and caught myself some flatheads :lol: :lol: :lol:

in closing, im sure a few of you saw right through me, mason, dog-e, etc... your tragics :lol: :lol:

whilst i still think J-Lo is a top player and is better than most your backline, i cant continue to sham...

Its been fun girls :lol: :clap: :lol:

^ Pando

retired
LOL, I couldn't give a rats about what you think of any of our players.
Considering the Dogs gave you a beating, I'm surprised that you are stupid enough to be here at all. :lol:

Raider Azz

Bench
Lolesi is a great player, I hated that we lost him. The dogs certainately has a potent backline what with Tonga, Sonny-Bill and Lolesi.

ouwet

Bench
Raider_69 said:
i cant believe you hacks
honestly do you think that i really think J-Lo is that good :roll: :lol:
i mean i know he is better than El Mazri, Patten and Harris but seriously, its disgraceful that ive managed to convince you blokes otherwise, i mean sh*t, "his try is what got you blokes the cash" seriously blind freddy saw that it was masons try that wraped it up... i didnt really rate myself as a baiter but sh*t, you blokes bite everytime :lol: :lol:

i gone fishin and caught myself some flatheads :lol: :lol: :lol:

in closing, im sure a few of you saw right through me, mason, dog-e, etc... your tragics :lol: :lol:

whilst i still think J-Lo is a top player and is better than most your backline, i cant continue to sham...

Its been fun girls :lol: :clap: :lol:

:roll: Mate you think anyone cares who you rate and don't rate? Bulldogs are equal first.. Raiders are :arrow: who knows... Their is not player from the Raiders i would put into the Dogs side!

Dogs Of War

Coach
The only bloke who ever agreed with you was MadDogMason, everyone else here knows the Lolesi is living on borrowed time. That said, I would still prefer to see El Masri go down to reserves first.

MadDogMason

Juniors
Im hot and cold about Lolesi...He shows times of brilliance and times of Ignorance and frustration which really effects the way he play's. He is more consistent than Utai thus said I think if Lolesi has one bad game than he will be dropped for Utai.
It's really hard I would get rid of Hazem first but he's kicking is too damn good! Either way Lolesi..Utai I'm happy 8)

MadDogMason

Juniors
Give Lolesi time to adapt and get used to our style of Play and he will come good!
J-LO IS'NT GOD!!!BUT A DAMN GOOD PLAYER :D

Dog-E

Juniors
Glad you had fun!...it doesn't say much for your social life, that u seem to spend longer in here than most of us DOGS fans...but each 2 their own i guess!...It's a bit weird you're actually PROUD of all of that though!!...Did u really think at any stage that any of us even CARED about the raiders, let alone 'J-Lo' or your good self??

But you were hee - we were here....so we talked with you!

But it sure as heck hasn't been an enlightening chat - at least from our end!!

Now give yourself another pat on the back - and perhaps switch your nonsense topics eh?! - for a bit of variety & to get a bit of waffle practice in - because we all know that come September/October - you are all of a sudden going to have a LOT more spare time on your hands, than you clearly already do right now!! :lol: :p

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol:
ohh please, i acually go to school, work and have a nice social life, mind you im on holidays atm 8)
just when im home id prefer to be talking footy with strangers than watching the idiot box

anyways now that ive had my fun ill talk some serious footy in concerns to lolesi
he is a good player, you blokes would be nuts to drop him while keeping el mazri in the team.. he is ordinary bar his kicking, what is with you blokes and producing hacks like him, first haligan and now el mazri

both without their kicking skills wouldnt make any PL team let alone firsts, surely you blokes have another kicker that can get the job done?

Dog-E

Juniors
But he fact is - El Masri DOES kick like a demon...and is worth a bonus 6 points or so a game to us - so your arguments there are once again - empty!??

Raider_69

Post Whore
he is good for about 10 points but his defence costs you blokes that anyways
i dont think you would lose too much if he didnt play