What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How did you rate Channel 7's coverage

How would you rate the coverage ?

• Best ever

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brilliant

• Great

• Good

• Average

• OK

• OK if you had ADHD

• Well below par

• Shit

• Craptacular

• Id rather have my nuts in a walnut cracker than watch it

• Total voters

MEE

Juniors
Everyone pays out SBS but they do a f**king good job when it comes to events like the World Cup and Olympics.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Too much repetition, made even worse by the fact that my SBS reception is piss-poor so I was stuck with the Seven coverage. How many times did we have to watch Jana's final? She didn't even get a freakin' medal!

Samwise

Bench
Dead set how fashionable is it to pay out on sporting coverage. Lets face it noone was going to get to see everything they wanted to but is that channel 7's fault they didn't cater for the minority? They knew exactly what SBS were going to be covering so why would they show the same thing? Swimming deserved the amount of coverage it got, they always focused on the important aussie events. Of course your going to get repeats during the day when nothing was going on live. For those who didnt stay up to all hours every morning it was fantastic. (i stayed up for the swimming but not the athletics) i woke up thinking i wonder how jana pitman did...didn't have to wait 5 minutes until they showed the replay. Overall i think the coverage was very good.

The only parts which i didn't like was Rebeca Wilsons ramble, and any commentary by alissa camplin.

Koorilad

Juniors
_Johnsy said:
Just wanted to get your thoughts. Myself I thought it was craptacular.
I did not think it was ready...then up and away it went, why was this...because every media outlet said that it was not ready.

raiders_boy

Juniors
The only thing i didnt like about it was the amount of ads... obviously they couldnt show everything, and could only use what was given top them, but still not very good... i watched more SBS

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Abysmal, pathetic, atrocious, terrible, awful

Typical of the pathetic channel that is 7.

Stick to drama f**kfaces.

I stopped watching after about day 5.

Celebrate Humanity?????

Celebrate CH7 TV shows, that is what I saw.

brook

First Grade
Samwise said:
Of course your going to get repeats during the day when nothing was going on live.

The problem most people had is not the repeats when there WAS nothing live but the repeats at night when there were events actually taking place at the time.

It got very frustrating to watch thorpies race for the 80000000000th time when you know there was live action they could have been playing.

It was just as annoying to watch events up to the point where the australian could no longer win and then get pulled away for more repeats without any attempt to show us how things actually finished (they did this every time for the white water events - like many have said thank god for the sbs)

Houdini

First Grade
I thought ch 7 did a pretty poor job.
Way too many commercials, too much boring talk between commentators, they didn't bother playing entire segments eg I was watching one of the Aus womens b'ball games and with 3mins left they stopped coverage and went to yet another replay of Thorpe winning gold in the pool.

SBS at least showed entire games and covered less known sports like handball etc

Generalzod

Immortal
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Crap.

I found myself watching SBS more and more as it went along.
I thought it was crap aswell.
Everything channel seven touches in regards to sport coverage turns to crap.
Other than the Olympics what do they show?????

Latest posts