What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How disappointed was Gallop?

woodgers

Bench
Did everyone catch Gallop's face on the podium during the presentation? He would try and smile, it would last 2 seconds and then it would go back to a picture of sadness.

After the semi final against the Raiders he was interviewed by channel 9 about moving the Brisbane vs Nth Qld to Townsville and he apologised saying he had almost lost his voice from yelling.

He is a Roosters fan for sure. I hope he suffers like the rest of them.

swing_low

Juniors
He had no voice before that raiders game, he had a sore throat or something, he sounded exactly the same in an interview with hadley that morning..

Frailty

First Grade
Actually if you listened to him, he had lost his voice because of being in the meeting all day to move the game.....

idiot!

Glen

Bench
Speaking of the presentations, how pathetic was it that so many Dogs fans booed Freddy when he went up after the game. No class at all. By the sound of it though, not many Roosters fans hung around to see him off.

Rusty

Juniors
Did everyone catch Gallop's face on the podium during the presentation? He would try and smile, it would last 2 seconds and then it would go back to a picture of sadness.

I think his a serious bloke by nature ;-)

woodgers

Bench
I guarantee he is a Roosters fan, go back and look at his face on tape. It reminded me of Ricky and Gould 5 seconds before that. Priceless.

lotm

Juniors
actually, woodgers, i hear that he supported the raiders in his youth.

your search for a conspiracy theory is in vein, i'm afraid.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i love a good comspiracy theory and woodgers, i admire your effort but nah
id say he is disappointed like me that a scum like the dogs can be rewarded witrh a premiership

Kid

Juniors
Glen said:
Speaking of the presentations, how pathetic was it that so many Dogs fans booed Freddy when he went up after the game. No class at all. By the sound of it though, not many Roosters fans hung around to see him off.
Yeah i don't want to nitpick the Doggies fans or any fans that were there, but i thought it was in poor taste. You don't have to cheer thats for sure, but you could simply clap and let it be. the man has contributed enormously to Rugby League

sydraider

First Grade
go get ya novacastrian ONE MAN TEAM

FINCH :lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Kid said:
Glen said:
Yeah i don't want to nitpick the Doggies fans or any fans that were there, but i thought it was in poor taste. You don't have to cheer thats for sure, but you could simply clap and let it be. the man has contributed enormously to Rugby League

Agreed....Shame shame.