What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How disappointed was Gallop?

Razor

Coach
BuffaloRules said:
douglasallen91 said:
felt sorry for the girl that was crying on tv near teh end!

I was lauging at her... :lol:

Probably the first game she had been to all year...

How can you laugh at a young fan (looked around 14)? Her team lost, and her crying showed she was very passionate about her team and not a bandwagon supporter.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Razor said:
How can you laugh at a young fan (looked around 14)? Her team lost, and her crying showed she was very passionate about her team and not a bandwagon supporter.

Because she might have been Cogburn's kid....

KFC

Juniors
BuffaloRules i hope your only a kid cause if you are an adult your a seriously flawed one.

How you could derive pleasure from a young girl crying speaks volumes about the kind of human being you are.

Not a nice one.

Glenn

First Grade
CC_Eagle said:
Kid said:
Glen said:
Speaking of the presentations, how pathetic was it that so many Dogs fans booed Freddy when he went up after the game. No class at all. By the sound of it though, not many Roosters fans hung around to see him off.
Yeah i don't want to nitpick the Doggies fans or any fans that were there, but i thought it was in poor taste. You don't have to cheer thats for sure, but you could simply clap and let it be. the man has contributed enormously to Rugby League

Agreed....Shame shame.

Ditto...I hope it was only the minority there but came across quite clearly :roll:

bluesbreaker

Bench
Razor said:
BuffaloRules said:
douglasallen91 said:
felt sorry for the girl that was crying on tv near teh end!

I was lauging at her... :lol:

Probably the first game she had been to all year...

I dunno about BR, but I can laugh because she was in tears with 5 minutes to go. Or maybe I can laugh because she's crying over a f**kING GAME.

Take your pick.

gregstar

Referee
I dunno about BR, but I can laugh because she was in tears with 5 minutes to go.
she is obviously a perceptive roosters fan. even though there was time, she knew that SHE had a better chance of winning the game than walker & hodges!

bluesbreaker

Bench
Razor said:
Or maybe I can laugh because she's crying over a f***ing GAME.

Shows how passionate she is about her team.

That's not passion, that's idiocy. I don't care how much you love your team, it still is a game, and if you're crying about it (and you're not playing it - i.e. it's not your life), then you take it far too seriously. Some people need such a friggin' reality check.

And KFC, bitter and twisted? Hahaha, whatever helps you cope with the loss old son.

Razor

Coach
gregstar said:
I dunno about BR, but I can laugh because she was in tears with 5 minutes to go.
she is obviously a perceptive roosters fan. even though there was time, she knew that SHE had a better chance of winning the game than walker & hodges!

She was only teary towards the end of the match. She didn't start bawling until the game was over. So she still thought there was a chance.

Razor

Coach
bluesbreaker said:
Razor said:
Or maybe I can laugh because she's crying over a f***ing GAME.

Shows how passionate she is about her team.

That's not passion, that's idiocy. I don't care how much you love your team, it still is a game, and if you're crying about it (and you're not playing it - i.e. it's not your life), then you take it far too seriously. Some people need such a friggin' reality check.

It's not idiocy, it's passion. If you're a fan and don't really care if your team wins or loses you're not a passionate fan.

If you're not that serious, why would anyone cheer if their team won?

Greenblooded

Juniors
It's not idiocy, it's passion. If you're a fan and don't really care if your team wins or loses you're not a passionate fan.

If you're not that serious, why would anyone cheer if their team won?

KFC

Juniors
bluesbreaker

Your response does not alter the fact the you are a low human being.

You take pleasure in other people's pain.

That has nothing to do with me dealing with defeat.

Latest posts