What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how do i fix this?

watatank

Coach
so i wanted to watch one of the matches on nrl.com and it tells me that i can't watch it because I am unable to view the content because it's only available to users in australia and new zealand??? as the attached picture shows.

i live in nsw and i've never had this problem before so why is it happening now? and is there any way to fix it?

Attachments

• wtf.jpg
    wtf.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 14

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
Either your ISP has given you an IP address that is outside the Australian/NZ schemas or the big pond site has a bug in it.

Or your PC might have some malicious crap running in the background

Mr Fourex

Bench
[FKN-SIK];7199884 said:
Either your ISP has given you an IP address that is outside the Australian/NZ schemas

so i wanted to watch one of the matches on nrl.com and it tells me that i can't watch it because I am unable to view the content because it's only available to users in australia and new zealand??? as the attached picture shows.

i live in nsw and i've never had this problem before so why is it happening now? and is there any way to fix it?

Have you tried restarting your PC?

Latest posts