What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How does Westie like his eggs? Re: Halatau

Vicious

Bench
westie said:
Vicious said:
O.k we have read enough about this subject haven`t we???Personally i`d say I value most of MT`s comments more than any one elses and i`ve already had a bit of a clash with Westie myself,but regardless to whether he wrote this stuff or not I think everyone has drilled him enough.The bottom line is he`s a Wests Tigers supporter and it benefits nobody by trying to make him feel alienated does it???
As i`ve said 1000 times Dene Halatau is a brilliant footballer,his determination is what you can build a premiership winning team around,but having said that I still believe Liam Fulton is as good if not better than him and being an old Magpie supporter it does leave a bit of a sour taste in your mouth believing that he hasn`t been given a fair go this year.Anyway he`s still very young and hopefully for the benefit of the side Sheens will stick to his word that Liam will become our long term lock as of next year.Hopefully Liam can produce his best tonight at Leichardt to show all you Balmain fans exactly what he is capable of!I`m excited! :lol: :lol:

Thanks Vicious, but I'm still hanging out to see whether Phil has the balls to apologise for making up lies about my goodself ;-)
Those comments aren`t going to solve anything,just forget about it and move on!

Mighty Tiger

Bench
westie said:
"Dene Halatau is crap, and will never make the NRL". You cannot change the quote every time you are proven to be a liar. Will you be man enough to admit you were wrong?

Oh by the way I would like an apology now!!!!

How about instead of giving advice on changing quotes, how about you actually quote what was said instead :roll:

Apology thanks!!!!!!

gr8_1

Juniors
Patterson will go on and play for Australia. He will be the highest paid player in RL history. :clap:

Make sure you all keep a copy of this and the link so you can remind me of my stuff up in 10 years time because I will deny saying it of course. :roll:

Vicious

Bench
gr8_1 said:
Patterson will go on and play for Australia. He will be the highest paid player in RL history. :clap:

Make sure you all keep a copy of this and the link so you can remind me of my stuff up in 10 years time because I will deny saying it of course. :roll:
Liam Fulton will go on to play for Australia,I wouldn`t go as far as to say he`ll be the games highest paid player though lol.That might be Sonny Bill Williams!

westie

Bench
Mighty Tiger said:
westie said:
What comment are you referring to Phil. The original comment you claimed I made was this "Dene Halatau is crap, and will never make the NRL". That is a LIE. You cannot change the quote every time you are proven to be a liar. Will you be man enough to admit you were wrong?

Please point out where I have said that you said "Dene Halatau is Crap"

This appears to be the main post that you seem to be jumping up and down about but hey prove me wrong :roll:

Mighty Tiger said:
What BS!!!! there was bloody 4 people over here when you started talking your crap about Dene and how he had no class and would never be a first grader - he is only playing because Collis is injured - he isn't in the same class as Collis and the list goes on....

Oh and the link and please note nothing has been edited

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/v...amp;postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=25

I will be waiting with baited breathe for you to prove me wrong :roll:

I havn't changed my quote once but hey once again your right and we are all wrong :roll:

Face it Westie you F!cked up!!!!

Oh dear, this is a f**k up of monumental proportions.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/viewtopic.php?t=34675&start=0

Mighty Tiger said:
westie said:
I'm still trying to work out what you you were thinking about when you wrote that. What point are you trying to make?

Well since you said that Dene is crap and would never make it in the NRL, not to mention that Collis is a better player than him :lol: :lol: :lol:

westie said:
If Dene can pack on a bit of weight he'll be a good player.

He is a good player, but he would be a better player if he did add abit of size to his frame ;-)

I have convinently coloured you quote in for you.

If I was you I'd either never return to these forums for fear of ridicule and shame or grow some balls and apologise.

You lied Phil. Apologise.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Nice work Westie and thanks for editing my bloody post :roll:

Oh by the way anyone can do that on this forum :roll:

westie said:
I didn't rate Dene at first but I now do and he is one of the best players wearing the Wests Tigers colours this year I do have egg on my face