What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How good does it feel?

philstorm

Juniors
That pain at the back of your mind from last years Grand Final just vanished after last night!

How good was it!!!

AILD

Bench
fuggin awesome feeling!

after 99, i couldnt wait to feel like that again.....this year it felt so much better after all the sh*t we have copped.

we just went out and showed no mercy and got what we deserved.

LESStar58

Referee
I appreciate this more than I would have if we had won last year. I've waited a year for this second chance!

All I need now is to get a certain female to go out with me and it'll be officially "best year ever"!

Ice777

Bench
It doesn't get much better than that and still feeling it agter a massive weekend up there but it was more than worth it. I got the DVD on the way home from the airport last night and i'll be watching it the first of many many times today, i even heard we got our mug on it after the game so hopefully i wasn't going too stupid :lol:

Stormboyz

Juniors
Anyone else go to the after-party at the Novotel with the players in attendance?
It was absolutely mad! Seriously frigging awesome. The players were going mental. Everyone was delerious. Got to touch the premiership trophy. Billy Slater did some crowd surfing and I think Cam Smith might have too, although the memory is a bit hazy.
That hour or two was actually better than being at the game!

camsmith

Juniors
Stormboyz said:
Anyone else go to the after-party at the Novotel with the players in attendance?
It was absolutely mad! Seriously frigging awesome. The players were going mental. Everyone was delerious. Got to touch the premiership trophy. Billy Slater did some crowd surfing and I think Cam Smith might have too, although the memory is a bit hazy.
That hour or two was actually better than being at the game!

Not better than the game, was awesome though. Pity not all supporters got to go in though. I only managed to get in when the players went in, couldn't get in before.

Hoffa singing was the highlight :D

ferntree footy

Juniors
I can take it all in now. Monday I had to pull a sickie cos' of way too many celebratory whiskeys and suffered all day. Couldn't make it to the game, the Carlton homecoming or to Federation square but I've watched the game 3 tmies to make up for it.

Yes!!!!

Captian_Klutz

Juniors
philstorm said:
That pain at the back of your mind from last years Grand Final just vanished after last night!

How good was it!!!
There was never pain from last year. This year was all so much better though :D

A great experience...Sunday night was a memory I will never forget.

Watching the Storm win with 2 mates who got to every home game with me since 98...a very special night...one of my mates could not speak...just way too stoked !!!.

My little 4 year old boy understood the significance of Storm winning and was walking around the next day shouting "GO STORM" to anyone and everone !!.

Bman26

Juniors
Are those purple shirts(the 2007 premiers ones) readily available as well? According to Rebel Sport's website they're selling white ones.