What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How good is Minichiello?

OVP

Coach
Im sure it was Wally ... could be wrong.

p.s. anyone know for sure who selected it ? Aussie selectors + Wally or just Wally ?

i would take Hodgson over minne anyday

minnechello has too be the most over-rated player around sure hes good but u guys are acting like hes better than Gary Jack and Tim Brasher put together :rolleyes:

Personally, I don't think the rag doll thing was such a big deal. The guy is probably one of the lightest/skinniest players around and I fail to see why anyone see's Tallis as a hero for that. It is like me lifting a piece of paper.
QUOTE]

yes and the ref should of called held i mean he was dragging him forever

Add to that he is as safe as houses under the high ball. I honestly can't remember the last time he dropped a bomb. But I can sure as hell tell you it wasn't this season...

against the roosters last year and the last time he missed a grubber kick was when he slipped over against parra in round 1

OVP

Coach
joel caine number 1 fan said:
i would take Hodgson over minne anyday

minnechello has too be the most over-rated player around sure hes good but u guys are acting like hes better than Gary Jack and Tim Brasher put together :rolleyes:

you like joel caine. Your opinion has therefore been deleted.

OVP

Coach
joel caine number 1 fan said:
anyways i guess we will find out whos better this weekend Hodgson vs Minnichello

No sunshine .. we found that answer out a LONG time ago.