What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How good was Galea today!

mikey

Juniors
HOT028 said:
mikey, good call but i think buettner has been going great guns in defence and should be able to shut lockyer down, i think the danger man will be hunt.

true, however, I think Galea offers more in attack.

Stellar

Juniors
Galea's form since hes come back from injury shows just how good he is when hes injury free. He missed plenty of games in 2002 and 2003 aswell as a couple of games this season carrying over from last season. So with a non-disrupted off-season rep footy is on the horizon for him.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Wrighty79 said:
Does anyone know why Beutner started from the bench on sunday, and Benny G started at 5/8???

I wouldn't have a clue but the only thing I could think of was that they wanted to add some extra size to try and shut down the forwards of Souths early and get on top of them early - Which of course is what we did ;-)

westie

Bench
Beuttner just tackles himself silly for 70 minutes. Instead of coming off at the end, he started late.

Latest posts