What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How good was Offiah?

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Don't know what was wrong with him on the 94 Roo tour. Kept running away from everyone.

Vautin's commentary: "Martin Offiah will dead set not have a go"

LeagueXIII

First Grade
It is irrelevant how good the Eastern Suburbs team was when he played for them,. The fact is that he scored a heap load of tries. Nobody could emulate him.

Among wingers Martin Offiah was the knee's bees. There has never been anyone like him in Australian rugby league and there probably never will be.

Agreed.

I paid good money to go and watch games because I knew Offiah would be playing....and I didn't give two sh*ts about his defence I just wanted to see him with the ball and an inch of space and I was on my feet.....that's what Offiah was about and the game was greater because he was in it.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Agreed.

I paid good money to go and watch games because I knew Offiah would be playing....and I didn't give two sh*ts about his defence I just wanted to see him with the ball and an inch of space and I was on my feet.....that's what Offiah was about and the game was greater because he was in it.

He was Lee Oudenryans bitch. Thats how good he was.

Latest posts