What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How I see the tigers ending up after Round 26

Do you think the Tigers will hang on to a top 8 spot

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Davester

Juniors
I've posted this on another forum but yeah I'll post it here too. I decided to try out the NRL final 8 calculator and here's the ending result after my selections

Round 22 Winners: Storm (def. Dragons) Raiders (def. Knights) Panthers (def. Sea Eagles) Broncos (def. Warriors) Tigers (def. Souths) Bulldogs (def. Cowboys) Roosters (def. Sharks) Eels (get BYE)

Round 23 Winners: Roosters (def. Panthers) Sharks (def. Eels) Cowboys (def. Rabbitohs) Dragons (def. Warriors) Storms (def. Raiders)
Broncos (def. Bulldogs) Knights (def. Sea Eagles) Tigers (get BYE)

Round 24 Winners: Dragons (def. Knights) Broncos (def. Tigers) Eels (def. Warriors) Cowboys (def. Panthers) Storms (def. Sharks) Roosters (def. Raiders) Sea Eagles (def. Rabbitohs) Bulldogs (def. Storm ) Sharks (get BYE)

**Note: I hope I'm wrong about the Tigers game

Round 25 Winners: Bulldogs (def. Knights) Broncos (def. Rabbitohs) Panthers (def. Eels) Storm (def. Sharks) Roosters (def. Warriors) Dragons (def. Sea Eagles) Wests Tigers (def. Cowboys) Raiders (get BYE)

Round 26 Winners: Cowboys (def. Sharks) Storm (def. Sea Eagles) Wests Tigers (def. Knights) Broncos (def. Panthers) Raiders (def. Rabbitohs) Roosters (def. Eels) Bulldogs (def. Warriors) Dragons (get BYE)

Final top 8 Result:

1. Roosters (44 pts)
2. Bulldogs (44pts)
3. Broncos (40 pts)
4. Storm (32 pts)
5. Dragons (30 pts)
6. Panthers (30 pts)
7. Cowboys (29 pts)
8. Tigers (28 pts)
-------------------------------
9. Raiders (28 pts)
10. Sharks (24 pts)
11. Knights (20 pts)
12. Eels (20 pts)
13. Sea Eagles (20 pts)
14. Warriors (16 pts)
15. Souths (15 pts)

If the rounds go like that then we'd just make it into the 8. We have to win 3 out our 4 remaining games to make it. I hope that's the case..The real toughies to beat would be Cowboys and Broncos (both in form teams)

UP THE TIGERS! GOOD LUCK!

**Anything I'm wrong on, do correct me haha!

cadburys

Juniors
This is how it should, and i'm hoping this is how it will pan out.

C'mon guys

[-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

HOT028

Juniors
we need to finish on more points then the raiders as i think they finish on top for there for and against

_A_J_Gray_

Juniors
Dont write off the Knights guys.

God, if we play them in round 26 with:

- The winner going to the semis
- Energy australia stadium
- 80% Knights supported
- The majority of guys like Tahu, Gidley, Buderus, Parsons, Perry and simpson on the field.

It definetly isnt a game you guys should underate.

If we win 3\4 games we will make the semis, It will pan out somehow that we are in. But winning 3 games out of 4 is not going to be as easy as alot of people imagine. Remember we didnt exactly fire last saturday night.

_A_J_Gray_

Juniors
NZ Magpie said:
Lets just winn all the remaining games and then see what washes up...

Well said. Take it week by week and assess the situation of whats required with about 2 or even 3 rounds to go and you will have a much clearer idea of what is required.

Wrighty79

Juniors
_A_J_Gray_ said:
Dont write off the Knights guys.

God, if we play them in round 26 with:

- The winner going to the semis
- Energy australia stadium
- 80% Knights supported
- The majority of guys like Tahu, Gidley, Buderus, Parsons, Perry and simpson on the field.

It definetly isnt a game you guys should underate.

If we win 3\4 games we will make the semis, It will pan out somehow that we are in. But winning 3 games out of 4 is not going to be as easy as alot of people imagine. Remember we didnt exactly fire last saturday night.

Tahu and Simpson are definitely out...