What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Ironic

antonius

Coach
Look I know I shouldn't post this, but I couldn't resist it.

Matt Parsons match day sponsor is Thrifty Car Rentals!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

keeney

First Grade
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: good call, maybe he should approach them instead of michael hill's cousin

Doctor

Bench
:lol: :p

Whoops - that one must have slipped under someone's guard.

[Text deleted due to Keeney's disproval] :arrow: *** ******** ********* ******* **** *****? '****** ***'? ******* ******* ******* **** *** ******'? [end of deletion]

keeney

First Grade
:lol: :lol: i was kidding,

i guess it was kinda funny if you looked at it from an oblique angle ;-) :lol:

Doctor

Bench
keeney said:
:lol: :lol: i was kidding,

i guess it was kinda funny if you looked at it from an oblique angle ;-) :lol:

No, don't bother trying to fix things now Keeney - the damage is done. :( ;-)

Kaz

junior
antonius said:
Look I know I shouldn't post this, but I couldn't resist it.

Matt Parsons match day sponsor is Thrifty Car Rentals!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe if he hired one of the Thrifty rental cars, the Knights wouldn't have been fined for not declaring the Car & Petrol card. :lol:

That's right Thrifty don't hand out petrol cards to people.

Especially a person who would be earning over $200,000 a year. :?

Kaz

junior
Danish Moo Cow said:
Why spend money when someone's giving you something for free?

But didn't the Knights Admin deny the story. :lol:

Parsons gets the car & petrol for free, but the Knights get fined for it.

I LOVE IT. :lol:

Simplycheeky

Juniors
Well done on picking that one up! :lol:
Typical of Kaz to use it to highlight how our accountants are not as manipulative as the Bronco's accountants! :?

Kaz said:
Danish Moo Cow said:
Why spend money when someone's giving you something for free?

But didn't the Knights Admin deny the story. :lol:

Parsons gets the car & petrol for free, but the Knights get fined for it.

I LOVE IT. :lol:

But can you prove it?

http://newsstore.f2.com.au/apps/vie...0&sp=nrm&clsPage=1&docID=SHD030803SG2IS4AND3E

NRL auditor probes Knights car rort
EXCLUSIVE | By Matthew Benns and Danny Weidler
August 3 2003
The Sun-Herald

"Prop Matt Parsons also was alleged to have been given free use of CEO Ken Conway's Mitsubishi Verada and a petrol card.

The club previously confirmed he had used the car but said it was only for a short time.

The Sun-Herald understands Parsons also will receive a car from Kelly Holden if NRL auditors approve."

Looks like they didn't deny it, hey, Kaz. You'll have to try harder on your next troll.

Kaz

junior
Danish Moo Cow said:
The club previously confirmed he had used the car but said it was only for a short time.

The Sun-Herald understands Parsons also will receive a car from Kelly Holden if NRL auditors approve."

Looks like they didn't deny it, hey, Kaz. You'll have to try harder on your next troll.

For a short time & they get fined $30,000. :lol: :lol:

So how long did he borrow the car, was the car a MERC. :lol:. As it must have been a petrol eater.

If Kelly Holden are sponsors of the Knights, they won't get approval.

Why didn't the Knights declare the Car & Petrol Card. :roll: :?

Karen, they weren't fined for lending the car, the were fined for not telling the NRL the car was leant to him. They didn't declare it because they didn't see a problem with it, evidenced by the fact they didn't deny it was leant to Parsons. Lending an employee a car while their own car is on the blink is not a big deal in the workplace.

Got it yet?

Kaz

junior
Danish Moo Cow said:
Karen, they weren't fined for lending the car, the were fined for not telling the NRL the car was leant to him. They didn't declare it because they didn't see a problem with it, evidenced by the fact they didn't deny it was leant to Parsons. Lending an employee a car while their own car is on the blink is not a big deal in the workplace.

Got it yet?

DMC

I didn't say they were fined for loaning him the car.

I think I said for not declaring the Car & Petrol card.

So the Knights confirm to a Newspaper reporter that they lent a car to Parsons.

But they never declare it to the NRL auditors :lol:

Was the car originally from Kelly Holden's . :D

Latest posts