What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How is it you all think halves win games?

Someguy

First Grade
I think this season saw a big decline in the running hooker. It was becoming quite effective with the faster game. Looks like game managers are now the go again but there is no current player similar to Cameron smith in this regard.

MugaB

Coach
I think this season saw a big decline in the running hooker. It was becoming quite effective with the faster game. Looks like game managers are now the go again but there is no current player similar to Cameron smith in this regard.
I disagree, only the warriors wade egan and storms harry grant had these attributes, the best 2 teams had no nonsense hookers, just feed to halves, tackle hard, mitch kenny, billy walters, these team first hookers are the new norm, it makes the team play better than the damien cook, reece mahrney style off the cuff hooker