What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How long before the ultimate expansion?

Perth Red

Post Whore
We just need to pick strategic nations to target, the development of the Jamaican team for example, PI's would be say to make RL the no1 code if their was a will and some resources put into them. Having said that we have failed to make png competitive despite the code being dominant so I am not holding my breath!

The Great Dane

First Grade
We just need to pick strategic nations to target, the development of the Jamaican team for example, PI's would be say to make RL the no1 code if their was a will and some resources put into them. Having said that we have failed to make png competitive despite the code being dominant so I am not holding my breath!

If things go well in China next year there might be a huge opening for RL in China, but it all depends on how Huawei and Kaspersky feel about the game. Still it is a huge opportunity and if it becomes a annual game, it could open a few doors for the RLIF in China.

gul15

Juniors
If things go well in China next year there might be a huge opening for RL in China, but it all depends on how Huawei and Kaspersky feel about the game. Still it is a huge opportunity and if it becomes a annual game, it could open a few doors for the RLIF in China.

I think now that Rugby 7?s has been included in the Olympics, the smaller associate RL nations will jump ship, as government founding is a whole lot easier to obtain when a shiny gold medal is up for grabs.
Unfortunately for whatever reason international Union is 50 years a head of International League, and then International Soccer in 50 years ahead of Union.