What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How long will it be ?

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Until we hear about the injustices of Souths having to play their final at Brookvale and not being able to fit their entire bandwagon into the ground, and that it should be played at Telstra with assurances from Souths management that they would get 75,000 ?

I will pick tomorrows edition of the Telegraph

Glenn

First Grade
I assume the talk about Manly being forced out of Brookvale has been sorterd out?

ByRd

First Grade
I know manly has earnt there final and deserve to play there but it is a shame that a crowd that could get over 40k easily will only be able to get around the 19-20k mark but thats the game and manly has earnt it.

Eelectrica

Referee
Yeah, Wok has already started the ball rolling. :roll:
Manly are used to playing the roll of the villians in finals anyway. :p

wittyfan

Referee
I remember the NRL moving a Broncos-Cowboys finals game from Sydney to Townsville a few years ago so it wouldn't surprise me if they did it again if there was enough people power.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Juniors
Beavers Headgear said:
Until we hear about the injustices of Souths having to play their final at Brookvale and not being able to fit their entire bandwagon into the ground, and that it should be played at Telstra with assurances from Souths management that they would get 75,000 ?

I will pick tomorrows edition of the Telegraph

Its so unfair there are like 30k worth of souths fans who really want to see their team in the finals since its the first time in 18 years manly are So so so evil because they will stop that yada yada yada..& little 5 year olds who know nothing but what their parents put in their heads are crying every night because they can't go because there are not enough tickets.

Its funny 20k+ could not get to the Leichardt game. There was at least a bay full where the chook pen sit (yes there were more souths fans i know) but considering the fuss they made i was expecting even more at the telstra game...

Glenn

First Grade
Beavers Headgear said:
Yep, was basically a big media beat up.

Ahhh cheers for that.
Manly have won the right to the homeground advantage, Souths should finish in the top 4 if they want a homeground advantage in the first week. ;-)

gong_eagle

First Grade
ThatsNikkisTeam said:
Its so unfair there are like 30k worth of souths fans who really want to see their team in the finals since its the first time in 18 years manly are So so so evil because they will stop that yada yada yada..& little 5 year olds who know nothing but what their parents put in their heads are crying every night because they can't go because there are not enough tickets.

Its funny 20k+ could not get to the Leichardt game. There was at least a bay full where the chook pen sit (yes there were more souths fans i know) but considering the fuss they made i was expecting even more at the telstra game...

:lol::lol: get Russle to pay Manly $1 million cash money and they may think about it

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
Souths will get their chance to pull a big crowd. after defeating Manly. Manly certainly clocked off a bit there towards the end - worrying sign.

woodyk2

First Grade
ThatsNikkisTeam said:
But souths are the pride of the league they should get it

lol you watch crowe and holes a hyphen fight tooth and nail to move it.
If that happens then the planets are definately out of alignment.