What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many games will L Mitchell play this year

Pauly1

Juniors
How many games will Mitchell play this year for Souths either due to suspensions/injuries or State of Origin.

Im saying 7 games.

Wizardman

First Grade
Im not that surprised that no fan in here brought up Latrell's behaviour in the expletive chunked interview. It really summed up the problems (yes there are some) with managing the most talented player at the club. Yes, Souths have bigger problems but also, he is definitely one of them. Things should start by pulling him into line for that interview. You'd get the feeling if JD put Trell into centre, he'd be kicking stones and JD's job would end shortly after. Win win!

hunters

Juniors
If it was Brandon Smith everyone would say “gosh he’s a character” but it’s Latrell so the usual crowd will lose their shit.

Im not that surprised that no fan in here brought up Latrell's behaviour in the expletive chunked interview. It really summed up the problems (yes there are some) with managing the most talented player at the club. Yes, Souths have bigger problems but also, he is definitely one of them. Things should start by pulling him into line for that interview. You'd get the feeling if JD put Trell into centre, he'd be kicking stones and JD's job would end shortly after. Win win!

Hi Wizardman i bought it up on / souths need a clean out cheers good post.

Wizardman

First Grade
If it was Brandon Smith everyone would say “gosh he’s a character” but it’s Latrell so the usual crowd will lose their shit.
You are telling me you're a Souths supporter without telling me you're a Souths supporter

hunters

Juniors
How'd you guess with this being a Souths forum and all????

Meanwhile, loads of media coverage about Canberra's 'f**k'em' sign in the dressing room and how inspirational it is. One photo even had a family standing in front of it talking to Hudson Young but no pleas of save the kids to be seen!

Steenson123

Juniors
Its becoming obvious that Mitchell came to the club in order to promote HIMSELF in a marketing fashion. He is obviously not pressured by the club or coach so all he is concerned with is marketing his brand and his indigenous icon.
Under Demetriou this will not change. However how would Mitchell and Walker feel under say Billy Slater? I guarantee their attitude would change instantly and so too the team's porous defense.

Its becoming obvious that Mitchell came to the club in order to promote HIMSELF in a marketing fashion. He is obviously not pressured by the club or coach so all he is concerned with is marketing his brand and his indigenous icon.
Under Demetriou this will not change. However how would Mitchell and Walker feel under say Billy Slater? I guarantee their attitude would change instantly and so too the team's porous defense.

Brilliant post good read cheers.

I'm saying get rid of him trellmyth is a cancer at souths.

Paulo 1 trellmyth is no role model for children swearing the F word 5 times on national TV is a deplorable thing to do souths need to pull their head in and sack him ASAP he is a total disgrace as a human being for our game.i never saw darren lockyer or even jwh or Steve Menzies to name a few behave on tv in this gutter trash unforgivable behaviour get rid of trellmyth and dudmetriou now.

Pauly1

Juniors
How many games will Mitchell play this year for Souths either due to suspensions/injuries or State of Origin.

Im saying 7 games.
Im out by about 3 games.
Mitchell played (turned up) for 10 games at Souths this season.
They say he is on 1m per season, that equals 100k per game.
Bad investment, never there at the business end of the season 3 years running.
You could get the best half or best player in the comp for that coin.

themacemaceman

Juniors
Im out by about 3 games.
Mitchell played (turned up) for 10 games at Souths this season.
They say he is on 1m per season, that equals 100k per game.
Bad investment, never there at the business end of the season 3 years running.
You could get the best half or best player in the comp for that coin.
I agree. Was it 3 or 4 years running? I’m over him