What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many pillows do you sleep with?

Personally, i go with 3: 2 on top of each other that i put my head on, and one behind them that stands up so i don't bang my head on the metal back part of my bed. I also don't mind having a few extra ones around as backup incase some fly off in the middle of my night terrors.

How bout' YOOOU?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
i have 3. Three is a good number on a double bed, 2 across the top and a bendy shaped one.

sweet sweet pillows

Feez_Giggles

Bench
I have a big queen size bed and i have about four pillows and a big quilt (i think u call them doonas but i hate that word)

one is a banana pillow and the other three are just regular types that keep me company hehehe

Raider_69

Post Whore
Weasels Ripped My Flesh said:
Personally, i go with 3: 2 on top of each other that i put my head on, and one behind them that stands up so i don't bang my head on the metal back part of my bed. I also don't mind having a few extra ones around as backup incase some fly off in the middle of my night terrors.

How bout' YOOOU?

same as me, i also have one small pillow, stole it from an ansett flight way back in the day, its used where ever needed, sometimes under my back, others under my neck or sometimes i just hug it... i get ever so lonely :cry: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
FEE has banananananana pillow too!

Yay for banananananannaanana pillows