What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many players do we lose for State of Origin and Rep Season?

markieboy

Juniors
How many players will we lose over the next couple of months for State of Origin and how many games will we potentially lose during this period?

Cheers

Liam

Juniors
You will be without Hodges, Folau, Hunt, Wallace, Lockyer possibly Kenny.

Dazzat

First Grade
This could be our team during Origin time ... bit of a worry for fullback and the halves considering Ben Hunt is current injured. From Penthouse to basement when it comes to the backline. The forward are still pretty strong.

1. Hewitt
2. Winterstein
3. Alex Glenn
4. Tupou
5. Yow Yee
6. P J Marsh
7. Hunt
8. Kenny
9. Gorrell
10. Clinton
11. Sims
12. Parker
13. Teo

14. McCulloch
15. Taylor
16. Wapau
17 McGuire

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
What's wrong with B. Hunt and how long will he be out for? I was looking forward to seeing him during the origin period.

imasharkie

Coach
it'll be only one game with that team though, because the broncos have two byes during origin

Broncos fan!

Juniors
01.Tom Hewitt
02.Winterstein
03.Steve Michaels
04.Alex Glenn
05.Jharal Yow Yeh
06.PJ Marsh
07.Ben Hunt
08.Nick Kenny
09.Andrew McCullough
10.Joel Clinton
11.Ashton Sims
12.Ben Te'o
13.Corey Parker (C)
-----------------
14.Aaron Gorrell
15.Dave Taylor
16.Palmer Wapau
17.Josh McGuire
18.Aaron Sweeney

Dazzat

First Grade
Maybe Gerard Beale at fullback ... he played there in the trial against Melbourne.

Broncos fan!

Juniors
Yea I was considering that but im not sure what the go with him is. I Don't think he was doen too well in the Qcup and he got put back into the U20s (not sure why). And from what I know Hewitt has been playing well at Fullback and has been waiting for a while now.

Big Pete

Referee
My team is very similar to Broncos fan although I would have Lagi Setu over Palmer Wapau.

hellteam

First Grade
Our weakened team will be against the Sharks before Origin 2... so hopefully we can pull off a win

Billigan

Juniors
1. Josh Hoffman
2. Antonio Winterstien
3. Steve Michaels
4. Alex Glenn
5. Jharal Yow Yeh
6. Andrew McCullough
7. Ben Hunt
8. Nick Kenny
9. Aaron Gorrell
10. Joel Clinton
11. Lagi Setu
12. Ben Te'o
13. Corey Parker

14. PJ Marsh
15. Josh McGuire
16. Dave Taylor
17. Ashton Simms

That would be my team during the state of origin period unless of injuries or who gets selected for state of origin.

catch22

Juniors
1. Josh Hoffman
2. Antonio Winterstien
3. Steve Michaels
4. Alex Glenn
5. Jharal Yow Yeh
6. Andrew McCullough
7. Ben Hunt
8. Nick Kenny
9. Aaron Gorrell
10. Joel Clinton
11. Lagi Setu
12. Ben Te'o
13. Corey Parker (c)

14. PJ Marsh
15. Josh McGuire
16. Dave Taylor
17. Ashton Simms

That would be my team during the state of origin period unless of injuries or who gets selected for state of origin.

This is a pretty competent team in my opinion as long as the kids turn up they should go fine. Hunt has been playing great in the 20s so hopefully when he gets his chance he will take that confidence into first grade.

Only changes id have is Marsh as starting hooker and Wapau in for Taylor. Last i heard hoffman had a shoulder issue? shame about beale :(

Billigan

Juniors
yer this team has got potential just our backline will lack expirience and strick power. our forawrd pack will have to step up and lead us to victory.

kruzin

Juniors
1. Josh Hoffman
2. Antonio Winterstien
3. Steve Michaels
4. Alex Glenn
5. Jharal Yow Yeh
6. Andrew McCullough
7. Ben Hunt
8. Nick Kenny
9. Aaron Gorrell
10. Joel Clinton
11. Lagi Setu
12. Ben Te'o
13. Corey Parker

14. PJ Marsh
15. Josh McGuire
16. Dave Taylor
17. Ashton Simms

That team there really looks like it could almost be a start on first grade 2nd team for brisbane, nice choice,

Seems like we have 2 byes around origin and we play the sharks so we should have a get out of jail free card this year, compared to previous years anyway.

Big Pete

Referee
To answer the initial question it appears the answer is 6:

Queensland:
Justin Hodges
Israel Folau
Darren Lockyer
Sam Thaiday
Karmichael Hunt

New South Wales
Peter Wallace

Smiley

Bench
If the same players are out come round 15 against the Sharks, My Baby Broncos are.

1. Josh Hoffman (named for the Dolphins this weekend)
2. Antonio Winterstein
3. Steve Michaels
4. Alex Glenn
5. Jharal Yow Yeh
6. PJ Marsh
7. Nat Bowman
8. Nick Kenny
9. Aaron Gorrell
10. Joel Clinton
11. Ashton Sims
12. Ben Te'o
13. Corey Parker (c)

14. Andrew McCullough
15. Dave Taylor
16. Josh McGuire
17. Palmer Wapau

I don't think Hunt is ready for First-Grade so I would pick Bowman from the Comets.

Latest posts